Katherine X DOM! Reader - Stuck With You

When it came down to it, i never thought id sacrifice myself for stefan. But stefan is a good guy, hes loyal, and overall a great friend.

That's how i found myself stuck in this tomb. With none other than katherine pierce herself.

Generally i ignored her snappy, teasing remarks, until she made, suggestive advances.

"hey y/n," she smirked

"what?"

"we're gonna be in here a while... Soooo,"

"so what?"  i asked, sitting up.

She attempted to lean against the cave wall seductively.

"why don't we make the most of our alone time?"  she winked

"i aint touching you woman, i like damon," i lied.

"how fitting, a lady who likes damon bedding a woman at the bar last week,"

"i-"

"hush, you dont need to explain yourself to me,"

"i didnt sleep with her-"

"oh so she just rode you like a horse then?" katherine said, cocking an eyebrow.

I was sat up on a rectangular stone block. She began to approach me, straddling my thighs.

"dont lie to me," she breathed.

"this turns you on," she continued.

"you have no effect on me, not if you were stark naked," i lied.

She stood up and removed all her clothes, until she was exactly that.

I gulped at the sight of her plump breasts and curved hips, attempting to maintain eye contact at all times.

"come on y/n, i bet your soaked," she chuckled.

I lay back on the block and she straddled my thighs again, leaning over until her nose touched mine.

"do you feel dominant, or submissive?"  she asked.

"right now?"

"mhm,"

"right now, i feel like i could pin you to this rock and fuck you until you screamed," i panted, our lips brushing against eachother.

I flipped us around harshly, straddling her naked form against the slab.

"you will submit to my every will, or i will stop immediately," i growled.

"yes y/n," she obeyed, allowing me to slip my tongue between her lips.

As she was distracted i leaned down and ran a finger through her slick.

"so wet," i chuckled, teasing her entrance.

Her head fell back and her mouth open, as i slowly kneeded a finger into her wet entrance.

"like that?" i asked, pumping and curling it harshly.

Her thighs began to shake so i removed my finger, leaning down to suck her clit.

She pulled my hair harsh as i wrapped my tongue around the sensitive bud, sending her over the edge.

Allowing her to come down from her high, i pinned her hands above her head before scissoring her legs with mine. Interlocking our clits as they rubbed together, desperate for friction.

"please oh please y/n" she begged, so i rubbed faster.

Her eyes began to water and her whole body shook as i meshed our heats harder, cumming alongside her.

Panting, she said "wow, you really did make use of our time together," smiling as i saw a red faced elena at the entrance of the tomb..

"what did you see?"  i asked embarrassingly.

"nothing, but what i heard was enough," she laughed.