Jenna X The Salvatore Sister - Shower fun

The more time elena spent with the salvatore brothers, the more bored their sister got. Their sister, sasha salvatore, was a perky trickster, who had black hair and always wore signature red lipstick.

Elena had left for stefans days before, and jenna had heard no reply. She decided to drive over to the boarding house to see what the hell was going on. When she arrived, she knocked on the ajar door, and let herself in. The down stairs seemingly was empty, but she was startled as she ascended the stairs to hear water running. She knocked on the bathroom door to hear no reply, so she entered.

She attempted to leave immediately, as she saw sasha in the tall open shower, butt-naked. The water trickled over her curves, and turned jenna on for the second that she saw of her.

"stay," sasha commanded. Jenna retreated from her acts to leave the room, and stared at sasha as she washed her breasts. Sasha thought jenna may have had vervain, but no, the compulsion indeed worked, and it worked good. The charming and mischevious salvatore, smirked at the thoughts of what she could do next.

"strip,"

Jenna removed her clothes slowly and sensually. Her nipples were hard, which let sasha know she was turned on.

"come here and kneel,"

Jenna walked into the shower, relaxed as the warm water hit her body. She knelt at sashas feet. Sasha propped a knee on jennas shoulder, and jenna didn't need compulsion to begin lapping at her folds. Sasha gasped and flicked her own nipples as jenna swirled her tongue faster. As she felt her thighs shake, she gripped jennas hair and commanded her to swallow. Her juices released and jenna lapped them up, before sasha pulled her up.

Sasha sucked at her neck and breasts, pushing her against the wall. Because they were in damons shower, it was large and very spacious.

"sit and spread your legs,"

Jenna sat on the shower floor and did just that. Sasha followed her down, and pinned jennas legs apart as she rubbed her pussy against hers. The water eased the friction and she got faster with each movement, and she felt her peak nearing, she pushed jenna flat on the shower floor and crawled up to her mouth, forcing her to recieve her juices. Jenna slipped a finger inside sashas ass as she lapped at the last of her juices.

"scissor me," she commanded. Jenna pushed sasha against the shower wall, and placed her leg on her shoulder. She rubbed her pussy into sashas, and her hand found sashas clit. Sashas lips claimed her mouth and they moaned loudly. They both reached a peak and washed off.

"elenas out with my idiot brothers, you can leave now jenna," without another word, jenna dressed and left.