Damon X Reader - Bathing Fun

I soaked myself further under the layer of bubbles as i lay in damons bath. I submerged my head under the water, for what seemed like hours, massaging my body and relaxing. It felt like heaven.

Of course, until i was interrupted by a voice. Lifting my head from the water, i looked to find damon, in only a towel, at the door.

I didn't attempt to cover myself.

"helping yourself to my bathroom i see?" he smirked.

"helping your eyes to my body i see?" i smirked as i watched his boner grow from under his towel.

"care to join me in the shower?" he offered.

"how could i resist," i teased, climbing out the bath.

As we walked into the shower his wet lips meshed with mine in a passionate kiss. He consumed me with his warmth as he pressed his body harder against mine. The water from the shower carressed our kiss as i felt his erection grow harder against my thigh.

He turned me around and pressed my chest against the glass of the shower. I moaned in response as he kneeled below me and lapped at my heat. His tongue glided up and across my ass, before he began to suck on my clit.

My legs quivered as he brought me nearer and nearer to my climax. His tongue gave one last lick directly onto my sweet spot making me release in his mouth.

"on your knees gorgeous," he groaned huskily, pushing me down onto my knees.

He ran his member across my lips before bucking his hips into my mouth. His hands found my wet hair in a tight grip and he forced his member to the back of my throat. I gagged harshly as he thrusted deeper into my mouth, my eyes now watering. He came with a loud moan as i felt his warm liquid run down my throat.

He then proceeded to bend me over again, before entering me roughly. His skin slapped against mine under the hot running water, my moans bouncing off the shower walls.

He reached forward to grope my boobs hard, thrusting deeper as he did so. With a few final thrusts, my knees gave out and we came.