Ripper! Stefan X Reader X Klaus - Troublesome 20s.

(set in the 20s, new orleans, with klaus and ripper stefan)

"another drink please sir," i chirped to the bar man.

"my lady, havent you drank enough already," he smiled.

"i beg your pardon?"  i retorted.

"nothing madam, here, whiskey, on the rocks,"

I strutted back to my table, still annoyed at the bar man.

"pushed your buttons did he?" klaus chuckled.

"very much so," i snarled.

Stefan and Rebekah were too busy sucking eachothers lips off to acknowledge me.

"its alright, ill seduce and kill him this evening," i whispered lowly in klaus ear.

The goosebumps raised on his skin.

"little does the poor fella know, hes aroused and annoyed a 400 year old vampire," he joked.

"yes it is quite unfortunate for him, rather fantastic for me,"

"what is?" stefan chimed, detaching himself from bekah.

"nothing lover boy, get a room," i spat.

"oh ho ho! Shes got a little attitude," he smirked.

"don't test me new blood, i could have your eyes gauged out quicker than you can say please," i retorted.

Bekah, who was to the other side of me, leaned over and snaked her tongue in my mouth.

"don't be jealous love," she said, eyeing my flustered face.

Klaus and stefan were awestruck.

The attractive, annoying, dark haired barman got up to leave.

"there's my meal ticket," i smirked getting up to follow him.

He left through the back door, leading through an alley, and i followed him timidly.

"hey mr," i spoke lowly, catching his attention.

"im sorry for my temper at the bar, but im sure i can make it up to you," i winked, walking closer as his back hit the brick wall.

"im sure you can, gorgeous," he smirked, breathing heavily.

I replied with an aroused growl, before snaking my hand down the front of his trousers. In all honesty, the man had turned me on because he had a resemblance of both klaus and stefan, just with black hair.

I began pumping his member through his trousers, checking for passer bys, before i knelt down and peeled open the zip.

My lips attached around his member, sucking at his tip and gagging on him, until he came. I then kissed at his neck, before sinking my teeth into h8s artery.

"y/n" klaus growled from behind me.

"uh oh, here's the party pooper brigade," i sighed, turning to klaus and stefan.

"do you always have to be a whore?" stefan spat.

"you know, ironic of you to say, his sister plasters you with her lips all day!"

"yeah, youve sucked every cock in new orleans,"

"i bet youd rather i suck yours, pathetic newblood,"

"maybe i would," he smirked, walking closer.

His eyes met with klaus, and they seemed to reach an agreement via eye contact.

"why don't we test that theory?" klaus smirked.

Letting go of my last shred of dignity, i switched off my emotions and kneeled at stefans pants. Unzipping the zip, before pulling out his enormous length. Klaus used this time to undo his own buckle, before both their cocks were at my lips.

I alternated between their tips, licking and pushing my tongue into the slit.
I chose to first take in all of klaus, his length sliding deep into my throat.
I used my free hand to fondle stefan as i gagged around klaus harshly.

I turned to stefan, who seemed to be more inpatient, as he grabbed my hair and thrusted his cock to the back of my throat. My eyes watered harshly and i gagged continously as he rammed himself deeper into me.

Pulling me up by the hair, he forced my trousers down and bent me over, entering me with a force. Klaus came infront of me, working his cock at my lips. Stefan drew blood with his scratches along my hips as he plummeted into my g spot, moaning loudly.

Klaus came on my lips with a loud groan, and stefan too, slapping my ass
hard.

Thankfully, he bought me a whiskey before me left.

Im definitely gonna need it.