Give Me A D (kol X Cheerleaders)

In preperation for the football, the cheerleaders always prepared a dance. They wore blue and yellow, short pleted skirts, and usually, a matching crop top. However, this time, they wore small blue booty shorts and a matching sports bra. Damon and elena, alongside alaric, klaus and kol watched from the stands. The music began and the band played, in sync to the flexible cheerleaders darting to and fro. However, there was 2 cheerleaders that caught everyones eye. One, ellie gibson, a blonde, busty girl, with blue eyes and a huge ass. The mens eyes were glued to her like a magnet. She bent over to shake the pompoms, giving everyone a view of her ass. Kol felt a sudden increase of friction in his trousers. Ellie began to dance with katy, another big boobed, plastic bitch, who's lips were plump with botox. Kol shifted awkwardly in his seat, a now building erection fighting against his jeans.

He struggled his way through watching the game, before following the 2 girls into the alley near the school. "hey ladies," he smirked. "hey," katy smiled suggestivley. "you looked great out there today," kol smirked, stepping closer, the girls didnt mind. "how about i help you with that problem of yours?" ellie asked, eyes gaping at his tight jeans. "you will do every thing i say, without question," kol compelled the willing girls, and stripped them of their clothes. He leaned up against the brick wall and unbuttoned his jeans, his dick springing up. Katy wrapped her soft plumps lips around his member, while ellie fondled his balls. His hands found their hair, and he tugged hard. "bend over," he said to katy. She bent over and he slipped his member inside of her, ramming her against the wall. Ellie kissed kol from the side and slapped katys ass. The 2 girls began making out, fondling each others breasts before kol knelt at katys heat, raised her leg on his shoulder and lapped at her folds. He did this until she came, and then he sent the girls away. The wouldn't remember a thing.