Damon X Damons G/f X Reader - Camping

It was finally here. Bonfire night, my favourite, and most dreaded night of the year. Why? I loved the parties, of course, who doesnt love to get so drunk you forget the night before. Downside is, the hangover. My mission is to party, but not get hungover. Boy, this aint going to work.

I sauntered up to the house, knocking on the door lightly. I was met by the stoic face of Sheriff forbes, followed by caroline, who wore denim booty shorts and a small bikini top. We were heading down to the lake to pitch the tents, so i wore booty shorts over a one piece swimsuit.

When we got there it was cramped with people. Thankfully, stefan and matt had already pitched 5 or 6 tents, enough to house all of us for the night. Slyly, i grabbed a beer from the cooler, knowing elena would scold me for drinking at 2pm.

"whos coming in the lake?" bonnie giggled, racing after elena.

I sighed, walking after them. I climbed up onto a hill by the lakeside, using a rope swing to propel myself into the cold water. It was refreshing and cool, before i was dunked under.

I panted as i resurfaced, wiping my eyes.

"who the fuck was-"

I turned around to meet the cold dadk eyes of the oldest salvatore brother.

"ugh, no way, i thought you wouldn't be here," i spat.

"what, and resist loads of ladies in swimsuits and tiny shorts?" he smirked.

"you disgust me," i growled.

"i attract you,"

I huffed, walking out of the water, sitting on some fold out chairs by elena and stefan.

By the time matt, tyler and damons girlfriend, cheryl, arrived, it was nearly 7pm. The sun was beginning to set, and the boys had set up a fire.

For the duration of the time i listened to caroline and elena talk shit about cheryl, who was sat on damons lap.

"how long have they been together?" bonnie spat.

"3 days," elena sighed.

"her tits are faker than the kardashians!" caroline whisper yelled.

"that thong covers nothing," bonnie mumbled.

It was clear to me, they were all jealous. Cheryl was obviously rich, in a gucci bathing suit with gorgeous, platinum blonde hair, and barbie tits and a perfect, huge ass. Yes, she seemed like a typical daddies money, know it all bitch, and slightly overly confident, however she seemed kinda sweet. It was obvious caroline had a crush on her, and elena and bonnie just liked damon. Hell, i had a crush on them both.

My thoughts soon wavered off cheryl when the drinking games started. We did shots, and roulette, and it all became hazy from there.

After a few hours, everyone either went to their tents, or passed out in a chair. I met a cute guy named brad, and in my drunken state, went to the lake with him.

He began to run his hands across my hips, which was fine, until he slipped them into my shorts.

"what the fuck??" i yelled.

"what?!" he replied.

"get the fuck off me,"

"your loss whore," he growled, leaving the lake.

Feeling shaken up, and almost annoyed, i went back to the camp. No one was insight, apart from a low creaking sound. Like the sound of nylon being rubbed together.

To what i thought was my tent, i unzipped it to find Cheryl ontop of damon.

"oh my god im so so-"

"wanna join?" she smirked.

"what-"

"do you want to join"? She repeated, looking at damon who nodded.

Sober, i would have said no, but seeing them together, i couldnt resist.

I peeled off my damp shorts, before climbing into the tent and removing my bathing suit. Now all naked, and only visible the low hue of a torch light, i climbed amongst the blankets beside them.

I felt myself being forced onto my back, before damons member was at my lips. I obliged, opening my mouth and taking his length into my throat. I then felt 2 hands on my thighs, as cheryl peppered light kisses to my folds. Damon began thrusting deeply into the back of my throat, making me gag around him. Cheryl then licked a long strip over my clit, making me moan around damons length.

His hips buckled, and he came into my throat. Cheryl lay on her back and beckoned me between her legs. I interlocked our legs and began rubbing our heats together. She moaned insanely loud at the friction, as did i. Damon crawled over her face, facing me as he placed his member in her mouth. She huffed and panted, swirling her tongue around his needy tip as i brought my fingers to rub at her clit.

One hand on her clit, one hand teasing her ass, i entered a finger in her ass, riding faster. She began shaking and screaming my name, gagging around damon as she did so.
Finally, after she came, damon spoke up.

"y/n i wanna see Cheryl have her way with you," he smirked, looking at cheryl who had hunger in her eyes.

I nodded gently, biting my lip and laying on my back. Damon sat quite close, stroking himself as he did.

"on all fours," she ordered, and i did so as quickly as possible.

It was not seconds before i felt her tease the entrance of my ass. She parted it with her fingeds, before adding her tongue. Damon began stroking himself faster, and i felt myself grow wetter.

With a finger still in my ass, she began rubbing her clit against me. The friction of her heat against my ass was amazing. I bit my lip hard, whispering as she pushed me onto my back. She crawled up me, settling her heat over my tits. She began riding my tit, bringing herself closer until she brought her heat to my mouth. I sucked so harshly on her clit that she came in seconds.

"daym," she chuckled, falling beside me.

"daym indeed," i laughed.