Caroline X Reader X Klaus - Arguments

(Not a request, but i had an idea for this imagine so here we go! 2 uploads in one night, yall getting lucky!!)

Its been 5 years since i saw caroline forbes. 5 long, confusing, regretful years.

Why so long?

I dont know.

We were best friends, the closest, and inseparable, many would argue. That is until i found her with her lips around klaus dick! On my birthday.

Me and klaus werent mutually exclusive at the time, i was also sleeping with damon, and klaus with hayley. Yet, seeing him with my best friend, made me realise something.

I didn't just want him for casual sex. Sure, it was absolutely mind blowing. But i wanted an emotional connection. Some might even say, romantic?

I dont know, but apparently the 2 of them got engaged. Caroline and klaus.

To say the least, i was surprised to receive a letter from them, requesting to meet up for lunch.

I assume they want to rebuild all burnt bridges before their big wedding day. And if im honest, i would like that.

Caroline's the moriarty to my holmes. The jeckyl to my hyde. The tom to my Jerry.

No matter how much we hate eachother, love brews atop it all.

And as for klaus, i would love to set eyes on him once more. Not to sexualise him. Just to remember him. And how he made me feel.

And to also acknowledge, he isnt mine. And neither is caroline.

---time skip-------

I sipped my whisky lowly as the door opened with a jingle. There they were.

"Y/N" caroline said, engulfing me in a hug. It was just as warm as i remember.

Klaus only met me with warm eyes, before they joined me at the bar.

"still like whisky i see?" he smiled.

"of course, ive began to like it more and more as the days go on," i chuckled, swigging it back like water.

This caused a slight wary in carolines eyes.

Although, it was soon eradicated, when after a few shots, it was just like old times. The 3 of us dancing, drunk out of our minds in the grill. The nostalgia i had, was inexplicable. Truly tremendous.

And i hoped, what would happen in the early hours of the morning, would also be tremendous.

But as Caroline tipsily whisked me away to the bathroom, my hope was almost shattered.

"y/n" she giggled.

"klaus and i, originally wanted to invite you over for a threesome," she slurred.

"well, why not?" i giggled.

"maybe we thought you might have married, but the y/n i know, takes many men, and women, where and when she wants," Caroline smirked.

"indeed i did, and still do, miss forbes," i smirked.

"thats mrs forbes to you darling,"

"ohhh, is that a challenge," i growledz almost lustfully.

"maybe," she laughed, leaving the bathroom with me.

It was clear, that klaus still had his amazing Vamp hearing, as when we left the bathroom an obvious buldge lay in his jeans.

"is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me,?" i smirked.
(😏SHERLOCK REFERENCE😏)

"No guns here, love," he chuckled, eyeing caroline to follow us out of the bar.

It was a short walk back to klaus lavish flat. Not short enough, apparently. Because when i entered, hands were all over me. Klaus rough lips were on mine, kissing me harshly. Carolines hands fumbled at my jeans as we all stumbled our way to the bedroom.

Everyone was left in underwear as caroline pushed me onto the mattress. She parted my legs and pulled off her panties, then mine. Her eyes grew hungry at the sight of my heat, licking a strip across my clit, before straddling my hips. She angled her heat to mine before thrusting harshly, moulding our clits together. Her moans entangled in the air, as klaus crawled up the bed to kneel beside my face.

He pulled out his throbbing member, pumping it in his hand before forcing it into my mouth. I gagged around him, making both him and caroline moan. I fondled his balls as she pushed all 9 inches of himself deep into the base of my throat, my eyes watering.

"take it," he spat, bucking his hips into my mouth as i gagged around him roughly. This seemed to spur both him and caroline on, as his thrusts became more sloppier, and carolines hands moved to our clits, rubbing harshly as we all came. I felt his warm seed run down my throat, and carolines mixing with mine as we all lay in a panting mess.

After regaining my breath, i crawled onto all fours as i felt klaus come up behind me. He slapped my ass hard, biting it with a moan before teasing my entrance. He pushed my tits down into the mattress and my ass in the air, allowing Caroline to shuffle her heat against my tongue. I quickly lapped at her clit, gasping loudly as klaus entered me. He began to thrust with a loud groan, scratching at my hips as i screamed in pleasure. Caroline writhed under my tongue as i darted it in and out of her entrance, sucking quickly as i brought her into a second release.

Klaus took slightly longer, pulling out to force his cock into my mouth, taking his orgasm once more.