Klaus X Elijah X Kol X Reader - Old Friends

After 500 years, living with the originals didnt seem so bad. Sure, klaus was a physcopath. Sure, elijah was a murderous gentleman. Sure, rebekah was a boy obsessed bitch, but it was an okay life.

We lived in the quater after klaus took over marcel a few hundred years ago. Dont get me started on the elena gilbert trip. Im glad that bitch died a century ago, and so is klaus.

The only thing that seemed to be missing is kol. For the last century Rebekah has begged klaus to undagger him. He was stabbed in 2021 and its now 2100. So, klaus and i decided to ship his coffin to the quater and undagger him for bekahs birthday. Which was exactly what was about to occur.

"whats this then?" bekah asked, looking around at me, klaus and elijah.

Klaus and i grinned a wide smirk as she pulled the cloth from the coffin. Her eyes lit up, and as she opened it, she found kol. Her eyes welled up eith tears as she looked greatfully at klaus, before removing the dagger from his heart.

After a few minutes kol awoke with a jolt, panting and confused. He stiffly got up from the coffin, dazed, until his eyes fixed on klaus. He lunged forward and landed a punch to his eye, before they were on the floor, kicking and punching.

Eventually, after smashing up the entirity of the ground floor, they lay on their backs panting. Kol had been so busy fighting he didnt notice me. Before he was daggered, we quarantined together in the 2020s, and we became lovers. However since then, i dated elijah throughout the 50s and klaus in the 70s. Though i have had my few flings with marcel in the late 90s, i havent had a partner for 5 years.

Being a 700 year old vampire does have its down sides though. Your immortal exes live alongside you. Including kol, who's eyes had just fixed on mine.

"may we have a moment alone?" he asked the others. They left and i froze.he approached me softly and lay his hands on my hips.

"kol theres something you should know," i said as he ran his hands up my top. He immediately pulled his hands out as i began to explain my relationships over the past 80 years.

"wait for me in the bedroom," he ordered. I walked up to my room and watched from the window as he spoke to klaus and elijah. They all nodded and headed for my room.
Nervously, i sat back on my bed as the door creaked open.

"we have a propositon," elijah stated.

"the three of us still love you," kol said.

"so we want you, all of us," klaus explained.

I froze in thought for a moment, before glancing at the three men before me. I just coudlnt seem to resist their smirks and chisselled bodies. With a nod of my head, i pulled off my top and they began to strip too.

Elijah was the first to clamber onto the bed, completely naked. He sucked tenderly at my neck leaving purple love bites before massaging my breasts. He then moved down my stomach, kissing my thighs before parting my legs. Kol sat on the chair beside the bed and stroked himself as klaus kneeled beside my face.

As elijah began lapping quickly between my folds, klaus forced his member into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the tip and pumped his base, bobbing my head. Elijah flicked his tongue across my clit, making me shudder hard. Klaus roughly gripped my hair and forced his member to the base of my throat, my eyes watering as i gagged. It seemed to make elijah more lustful, as he added a finger to my clit as his tongue sped up. I came loudly on elijahs tongue as klaus finished in my mouth. As the boys lay panting kol pumped himself until he finished in my mouth too.

After catching our breath, kol bent me over onto all fours. He spread my legs and entered me roughly, slapping my ass with each thrust. Klaus climbed below me and licked at my clit, as elijah placed his member in my mouth. I took in his entire length in sync with kols thrusts, gagging as they both hit deeper each time. Kol inside me and klaus tongue on my sweet spot was too much as i released on them, and elijah came on my face.
I had definitely missed kol more than i thought.