Kai'sa- Yes... Yes we're supposed to wear this in Christmas love.

Ahri- But first! Do you like it?

Y/N- Yeah, I guess. Wait why is that important-

Evelyn took my hand and placed it on her... chest, she also squeezed my hand to squeeze her chest. Can they think of something else other Then dirty things?

Y/N- *sigh* why do you do this to me?

Evelyn- Because it's fun to tease you and seeing your face all red and embarrassed like that.

Akali- It doesn't help the fact that your cute.

Ahri- Adorable.

Kai'sa- And precious.

Y/N- Yeah... now i know what i want for Christmas. Wait i didn't meant it like tha—

Too late i was already being squashed by the 4 of them, how so? The four of them circled around me and pressed themselves on tightly. Especially... actually all of them were doing it equally tight.

Y/N- Time to get out of here!

I smoke dash out of the suffocating chamber created by 4 people and i know who are they very well. I tried sliding the door open many times but it doesn't seem to move.

Y/N- Why isn't it opening?! Open damn it!

After many tries of opening it i had to find another way out. Windows? No windows damn it. Vents! There has to be— actually scratch that, there isn't any vents in this house. I gulped nervously and slowly turned my head behind, I saw four of them just standing and smiling happily as if...

Y/N- You guys were prepared for this weren't you?

Ahri- Eyup! Now there's no way for you to escape now lover boy~

Kai'sa- You better listen or else we'll have to punish really bad and you don't Like getting "punished" right?

Akali- Get him!

Evelyn had a rode on her hand, she kept slaptit on her left hand palm. If she's trying to intimidate me then she's doing a really good job since i was about to pee my self.

Y/N- 'Wait a minute...' If any of you come any closer I'll pee myself! 'That should back them off'.

Everyone stopped mid-way to me and looked at each other dumbfounded by my line, ahri chuckled at first then started laughing going to the ground as well.
Evelyn held her stomach handling too much laughter i suppose, akali and Kai'sa just kept on pointing me and laughing as well.

After some time they stopped laughing and lived there lips in unison. Just how do you do stuffs at the same time? Coincidental much?.

Akali- Did you really think that's gonna work on us?

Kai'sa- We know you haven't peed her so we know you aren't lying.

Ahri- And what makes you think that you peeing yourself will stop us from doing what we want, huh?
Heat season is coming Y/N and you need to practice.

Y/N- Again what is this heat season? No one seems to really want to explain it to me.

Evelyn- *sigh* Are you the submissive type or dominant type?

Y/N- I- ummm... submissive?

All of them smiled at this and started giggling seductively at me, what did I do to deserve this? Is hell worse or this situation i am in right now is worse?