Silas sarcastically held out his pinky with a smirk. "Did you two want me to pinky-swear?"

The blonde vampire gritted her teeth at Silas' horrific humour. They just wanted to know how he was going to bring Bonnie Bennett back. "Shut up and tell us how this is going to work, alright?"

"I just want to destroy the Other Side so I don't get stuck in that pit of a purgatory when I finally do kill myself. Before I do that, I'll bring Bonnie back. And, being the amazing, and incredible, and all-powerful witch I am, I can totally do both things. I just have to find the Anchor first and destroy it. 

"The Anchor?" Klara repeated with a raised eyebrow.

"The Anchor is the thing that the Other Side is bound so. Ergo, destroy the Anchor; destroy the Other Side. Don't you people know anything?" Silas asked, almost irritated that he had to explain what the Anchor was. "Anyway, it's in New Jersey, so..."

"New Jersey?" Damon scoffed. "The supernatural other-world is bound by an object in Snooki's backyard? 

"It's in a stockyard and it's being shipped out, so we really need to—" Silas finally stopped in turned his head in Jeremy's direction. "Hello, hunter. Banner day for you, huh? Didn't you and the Bennett witch used to—"

"Hey. Knock it off, okay?" Elena warned Silas with a irritated look before she turned to her brother, who was holding a crossbow pointed at Silas. "It's okay, Jer. We all want the same thing today: Silas dead, Bonnie alive."

"AKA, put the damn crossbow down, Pocahontas." Damon rolled his eyes with his hand pressed against his forehead.

"We're supposed to believe that he's going to bring Bonnie back to life out of the goodness of his heart?" The Gilbert boy scoffed in disbelief.

"Well, I hope not. I mean, I am kind of a monster." He glanced around the room. "You know, guys, I'm feeling really ganged up on right now, okay? I would hate to lose my temper and do something—" He raised his hand while fire roared at the end of his fingertips. "—Crazy. Ah, man, I really love being a witch again. I feel like I'm constantly reinventing myself. I'm like a supernatural Madonna, don't you think? Right, we gotta get going." He turned to Jeremy. "You, grab a crowbar, or four from the garage."

Jeremy furrowed his brows. "For what?"

"Does it matter?" Silas answered back then turned his attention to Elena and Klara. "You two, you're not going. Men only."

"What?" Klara's mouth gaped open with irritation as she glanced to Elena. "Are you serious?"

"No, he's not serious." Damon rolled his eyes. He knew that Elena and Klara would be desperate to come.

"Actually, I'm one-hundred percent serious. She's a freaky carbon-copy of my one true love, Amara. You can understand why I don't want to stare at her imposter face all day." Silas snapped and then turned to Klara. "And her, well, don't really feel like staring at her face all day, either."

"This is ridiculous. We're bringing Bonnie back from the dead. We're going." Elena had already made her mind up as she and Klara stared for the front door.

Silas rolled his eyes, waved his hand and shot two arrowed into the back of each of their legs. Klara and Elena both let a cry of pain escape their lips as they fell to the ground. "Next one goes in their hearts. Now, hurry up. I only have until sundown before Tessa tries to stop me."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Klara and Elena had received a call from Stefan's phone, but it wasn't Stefan who called them— it was Tessa. The fire burned inside Klara as Tessa hinted to the fact that she and Stefan had spent the night together. So, in true Klara fashion, she wanted to go and make sure he was okay.