Chapter XXVIII- Love Robbery

-Katy's POV-

I flickered my eyes open; and I started gaining consciousness. I feel the dryness of my throat, and the throbbing pain inside my head.

"Hey, you're awake." John smiled, "here, you have to take this." John handed me a circular pill.

He settled it on my palm, and I swallowed it. I drank the water as well.

"What happened?" I rubbed my head to ease the pain.

"You were lost, and found in the woods unconscious." John sat right next to me, "do you remember how you got there, and why you're unconscious?"

(Late that night)

As I was walking outside the resort; besides me was some scary looking forest/woods. It gives me the creeps.

The next thing I know; I was being dragged into the woods. I couldn't scream for help, based on the fact that whoever this person is must be really strong.

I tried biting off his hand, but then the next thing I know; I was unconscious. Before I could lose my vision; I overhead him say 'it's already done' then he left.

That's when my eyes fell down.

(Reality)

"That's what I remembered." I glance at John, "that's what happened."

"Wa--wait, you said there was a guy right?" John stuttered.

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember anything else about him besides his voice?"

"His scent." I said, "it's no ordinary. It's somewhat strong."

"Okay, do you want to report this to the police to put this guy behind bars?"

"No, let this be just a secret." I sighed, "once the media finds out about this, it will be chaos."

"Whatever you want." John said, embracing me inside his arms.

"Wait, how was I found?" I mumbled inside his hug. He pulled away slowly.

"Ethan."

"What?"

"Ethan was the one who found you." John said, "in fact he didn't stop looking for you."

I don't know what to feel or should I even feel something.

-Norma's POV-

"What the hell were you thinking?!" I yelled to him, "you're supposed to take her somewhere else; not a mile away!"

"Look, she tried fighting back." He huffed, "I couldn't resist but to teach her a lesson."

"Well, look at what you've done." I started to get angry, "now she's found."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Lay down low for a while, and I'll give you your next instruction." I told him over the phone before hanging up.

I sighed, and thought of what's next.

"Give what instruction?" Someone asked, who's no other than Ethan. He started to walk towards me with concern.

"Nothing babe nothing." I replied back quickly before pulling him into a hug, "are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I'm starving." Ethan chuckled before wrapping his arm around me.