FIFTY THREE

Fifty Three-
"Here We Go Again"

Previously~~

We're both lost in the kiss. We're both moving in sync; not minding anything else but each other.

"Don't leave just yet." Ethan embrace me with a warm tight hug, "stay with me a little longer."

"Okay." I responded.

From that moment, I don't know what to do next.

--------------------------------

(Katy's POV)

I stood there, still being hugged by Ethan very tightly. I am still in shock, and couldn't be able to move. Not on because he was hugging me tightly, but because I haven't been like this with him in a while, and I just miss it.

I can still feel every bit of feeling when we first hug. I'm at the edge of myself from crying. The way he feels against my body, his warmth; it's just way too perfect. I really miss this. A lot than what I can imagine.

Seconds later, he undo the hug, and faces me.

"We can come out now. She's gone." He smiled, before heading out. I stood alone inside the closet for a second before going out as well.

Wait, so was the kiss and the hug all planned? Did he at least mean either one of it? Was he planning it all along?

I stood in front of his desk, as he took a seat.

"Ethan..."

"Yeah?"

"About the--?"

"Oh, that." He smiles, "sorry about that. I didn't have any choice. I don't want to get you caught by her."

The kiss was just a last minute plan for me to not get in trouble. Well, that wounded me. I thought that meant something.

"It's okay, I guess." I looked down, "I guess I should go now." I turn around; not facing him, as I started walking towards the door.

"Miss Perry, wait--." Ethan stops me.

I turn around quickly. This might mean something.

"Yeah?"

"Go use the elevator next to the conference room. That'll take you in the parking lot, so you don't run in to Norma."

I nodded before heading out of his office. For some damn reason, I burst out crying. The worst part about this, I clearly know that it's not his fault. That's what hurt the most. I have no one to blame to but myself for believing that the kiss actually meant something.

I should just stop. I should be happy of what I have, and not ask for more.

(Ethan's POV)

As soon as she left the room, the mood of the room got quiet that I could hear my own heartbeat. I slowly sat back up to my chair, and settled both of my hands on my laptop.

I thought about everything. I mean everything. The kiss, and how intense I was. To be honest with myself, I was happy that Norma came because I got to kiss Katy. I've been wanting to for a while actually. It's kind of intimidating.

"Mr. Anderson meeting starts in 10."

"Cancel." I replied back, still in my thought about Katy.

"Sure thing sir."

I sighed, and settled my hand on my lip.

Oh, what the hell is happening to me?