FOURTEEN

Chapter XIV- Responsibilities...

-Katy's POV-

I woke up with an aching head, but soon went away when a smell of pancake, and coffee is totally hooking me.

I looked over to the side desk, seeing a tray of complete breakfast, and a note.

Went to a meeting, be back in an hour. Eat this breakfast I made you, so you can heal. Don't go running off somewhere without me Ms. Perry.

-Ethan A.

I smiled taking the note, and pressing it against my chest. I settled it to the side, then picked up the tray full of wonderful looking breakfast. I first slice the waffles into half, and I eat small bite size.

After finishing my breakfast, I settled it inside the mini kitchen, as I looked around the room seeing quite a mess. Even though the Ethan I know changed, there's something in him that didn't.

He's still sort of a slob, but not in a worse way. His clothes are all around the room scattered. I smiled, as I picked up all of it, and shuffled them all into the laundry basket.

Since I have nothing better to do, I might as well clean up the place. I fixed up the bed, washed the dishes, folded all the clothes. After half an hour of cleaning the whole room, it's now good as new.

I sat beside the round desk full of folders, and signed papers. I pulled out one of the folders, and slowly reading it myself.

Wait, this is the contract for my tour's sponsorship. As I read pages by pages, it's says the usual things, and whatnot. He said that he's not going to sign it yet until he says so. But, as I looked over the side, I saw his signature at the date of July 5th, which is yesterday. He signed it yesterday.

That means that he'll be sponsoring my tour until 2018. This is great. My tour will be the most phenomenal out of all tours in the history of tours.

I closed the folder, and organize each and every scattered papers company by company. As I finished everything, I settled myself back to bed, and picked up my phone.

Have you eaten yet?

-Ethan A

I replied back, smiling.

Yes master 🙈😊

I waited for his reply, until my phone buzzes.

Good, and don't forget to take your medicine.

-Ethan A

Already did. Thanks for the yummy breakfast btw.

He replied quickly.

Better be yummy, glad you enjoyed it. How are you feeling?

-E.A

I'm fine as always, thanks to you.

I feel my face flaring up, as I wait for his response.

Don't touch your bandages just yet, I'm going to change it myself. Got that Ms. Perry?

-E.A

I smiled at his response.

No worries, I won't.

After my last reply to him, I settled my phone aside, as I piled my head with a pillow. I yelled with such excitement, remembering how much he cares for me.

I am falling for him harder and harder everyday. He makes me feel so different in a good way. No wonder why I love him a lot.

》》》