FIFTY FOUR

Fifty Four- FIFTY-FOUR
"Guardian Angel"

(Katy's POV)

It's been exactly 24 hours since we last met, and it's killing me. I have to see him more, even though he hurts me.

Well, technically it's not his fault, it's mine. I expected a lot from him, and obviously he doesn't want me back. He moved on, and I didn't. But then again, I did ask us to be friends, so basically this is all my fault. Like always.

This is one of those moments where I start to realize that I caused all of this. There's a point where he did want me back, and I rejected him. Not once, but twice. What am I even doing with myself?

Same thing happens over and over. I can't make up my mind. I want him to be with me, but then I go pushing him away. It seems like I have to get hurt first before I have to really realize what I want.

Maybe Ethan is right. I am nothing but a stuck up celebrity who only cares about myself.

"Earth to Katy?" Tamra snapped her fingers in front of my face, "you okay?"

I seem to be spacing out.

"Yeah I'm alright." I quickly smiled, as I pull both of the tip of my cardigan sweater to where my hand is inserted.

"Doesn't seem like it." Tamra sighed, as she picks up her mug, and slowly sip her coffee.

"What do you mean?" I responded with a confuse look.

"You're spacing out a lot than you used to, and it's freaking me out." Tam laughs, "is it him?"

I nodded slowly.

"Katy, just go see him. For your own good."

"Do you really think it's for my own good?" I asked, "to see him?"

"Well, as what you've said it wasn't his fault, and he was only protecting you. Yeah, I think it's for your own good to see him once in a while."

"Like right now?"

"If you want to you can."

"Oh, Tam what would I do without you?" I chuckled, picking up my purse.

"I don't know Katy, I really do not know." Tamra chuckles.

"You can get a ride right?"

"Yeah--yeah."

"That's good, then I'll be heading my way then."

"Go-go." Tamra gestured to the door.

I smiled before heading out. I ran to my car, and did the usual starting and whatnot. Seconds later before I start pulling out of the curb.

It's kind of raining outside. More like drizzling really.

Time flies by, and the next thing I know I have arrived in front of his house. Today is Saturday so he should be at home. I am just wishing that Norma is not home. I just wish.

I started walking in front of his house, but made little stop with all my thinking about wether or not I should go, and talk to him.

I stop in front of his doorstep; knocking a couple of times. I waited.

Now that I think about it, what are we supposed to talk about? I can't back out now. I can hear his footsteps increasing towards me. Seconds later, he came opening the door; revealing a hunch back, red eyed, red nose, tomato face, and a very tired looking Ethan.