FIVE

Chapter V- Why Her???

A/N; hold up bb's, before you read, you might to check out the trailer for this book right up there. Go ahead and check it out.

-Ethan's POV-

As I was storming out of the place, people keep giving me stares, and it made me feel awkward. But, I chose to ignore. I just couldn't wait until I get home, and spend my free time with Norma.

I was on my way to the car, when a lady yelled my name. I glance back, seeing a black haired, 5"2 tall, and a tan skinned lady. I have no clue who she is.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I questioned her, as I shuffled my bag inside my car. She suddenly laughed, like it was some kind of joke. I felt annoyed, and irritated, "is there a reason why you're laughing right now?"

She finally stopped, and wiped a tear that was flowing on her cheeks. She sighed, and settled a hand on my shoulder. I moved it off quickly. And questioned her one more.

"Who are you?" I asked, frowning. She was still laughing.

"Ethan, it's me Hazel?!!" She punched my on my shoulder, "so, how's your relationship doing with Katy Mr. Popular?"

She was asking me all these questions that made no sense inside my head. It's like speaking another language. And wait, did she just call me Mr. Popular? I'm confuse, and annoyed.

"I'm sorry, what'd you say?" I asked, confusingly, "what do you mean relationship with Katy?"

I was still confuse. There's this new informations that's been filling my brain, and it's not a pleasant thing to think. I have no clue what she's taking about. It's giving me a massive headache.

"Katy, as in your girlfriend, wait, what's is going on with you today?" She asked, confusingly.

Wait, girlfriend? Who the hell is this Katy girl? Whoever she is, I'm not with her. I know from the heart, that I'm with Norma.

"Look, I don't know who you're talking about, and if you excuse me I have to go." I told her, and hopped in my car. I got stormed off the parking lot quickly, still wondering what's that about.

It's such a blur. Who in the hell is Katy? Whoever she is, probably not worth it. In fact, probably that person; Hazel, is someone just pulling a prank on me. Whoever she is. People these days.

All I know is that, Norma is the one I love, no one else.

-.-.-

As I got home, Norma was already waiting for me outside my driveway. I pulled up, and hopped off my car. I plastered a smile on my face, and walked up towards her.

"Hey, babe." I greeted her with a kiss, "I've missed you a lot." I was pulling her for a really tight hug. Her scent makes me happy. Just about right.

"I cooked you something." She wiggled her eyebrows, "and it's something you really like."

See, this is one of the reason why I love her very much. Her cooking. She's the best girlfriend in the world. I wouldn't imagine myself with anyone else.

"You're the best babe." I placed my hands besides her waist, slowly pulling her closer to me. "I love you."

"Ditto." Norma said, as she swayed her nose against mine, "now let's head inside."

I chuckled, and went inside with her.

----

-Katy's POV-

Okay, let me get things straight, I cannot stop thinking how cocky he is. What happened to him since he left, I think he got worse. I fear it.

But, at least he's okay. It's enough for me to put up with.