Chapter XVII- This Moment.

A/N; If you have noticed that I've been updating a lot lately that's because, I won't be updating for a like a week because I'll be traveling on Tuesday, and to the place I'm going to has a really slow wifi, so yeah. I don't really need to go into further details, I just need a few understanding. Hope you enjoy :)

---------------------

Chapter XVII- This Moment.

-Katy's POV-

I feel so comfortable right now. The temperature of the room is just about right, the softness of the bed, the smell of the room, the blanket, and Ethan's hands wrapped around my waist.

Wait, what?

I quickly opened my eyes, feeling his arms secure around my waist. Good thing I wasn't facing him, or it would've been awkward. Not that this isn't awkward.

I slowly tried taking off his arms that's around my waist, but failed due to the fact that his arms weighs a friggin ton. Okay, let me do this quickly instead of slowly.

I quickly took his arms off of me. I succeeded. I was now free. Just as I was about to stand up, I was quickly pulled by his hand with mind. I was now back on the bed, facing him. Great.

"Stay for five more minutes." Ethan said, as he continued sleeping, wrapping his arms around my waist once more.

Okay, I'm confuse. Oh, maybe he's just a little bit devastated by Norma's departure, and that's why he asked for me to stay.

I did as what he asked me to do. I stayed.

I didn't even realize that I had fallen asleep. I flickered my eyes open, seeing the bed all to myself. He had woken up. I twirled around the bed to the other side. I picked up my phone, checking the time. It's noon.

I quickly gotten up, and went inside the bathroom to go change into something that is not a pajamas.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, combed my hair, and dressed myself with my normal attire.

I got out of the bathroom, still revealing that Ethan is nowhere to be found.

Where is he?

I sat on the bed, until someone came knocking at the door. I ran to quickly the door, assuming that it must be Ethan.

I opened the door, revealing John holding a plastic bag with something inside of it.

"John!" I smiled, pulling him into a hug.

We eventually pulled away, and I invited him to go inside. John walked towards the circular table, settling the plastic on top of it. He sat on the chair, plastering a smile on his face.

"So, this where you've been sleeping with Mr. Amnesia for the past weeks?" John chuckled, taking an even comfortable position.

"Haha very funny, now what you got there?" I asked, gesturing to the plastic bag.

"Oh, this is take-out Chinese food." John said, taking out of what is inside the plastic.

"Oh, good I'm starving." I smiled, as I walked over to him, and getting one small box of Chinese food. I opened it up revealing lo mien. Ah, my favorite.

I picked up a chopsticks, and started eating. Every bite I take, I savor it. It taste so good.

"You might want to slow down." He laughed, as he slowly ate his food. Men.

-Ethan's POV-

After getting leaving the meeting, I stopped at Pizza Hut, ordering two boxes of pizza. After waiting for my order for half hour, I quickly rushed inside my car, and started the engine.

I tried calling her cell, but she won't pick up the phone. She must be busy. I turned off my phone throwing besides the other seat.

I pulled over to the curb, parking my car to where I parked in before I left. I picked up the two pizza boxes, and securing it on my hand.

I rushed towards the lobby, that's adjoined along with the hallways. I took a turn into c-wing, as I continued pacing.

I was about to put the key into the hole, until I heard laughters. My smiled faded, as I kept hearing them. I leaned my head against the door, snooping on who it is.

"That's so funny John!" Katy laughed.

"Well, that's what I intend." He chuckled back.

I suddenly felt pissed. I don't if this is pissed, but it's something. I put the key inside the key hole, then I swooped inside. Their laughters died down when they both saw me.

I just glance at Katy, as I settled the pizza boxes aside.

"Ethan." Katy said.

"Ms. Perry, I didn't know you have a visitor?" I asked, as I fake fix something besides the desk.

"Oh, well that's because it's unexpected." Katy snickered, "where were you?"

"Meetings." I replied bluntly, "I'm gonna go back to work, so keep it down."

I went to get my laptop, as I sat on the bed. I started typing word document. I have to write a letter for someone. A business letter.

I was in the zone, until they started laughing. Her face turns red, like she can no longer breathe. I haven't seen her this way before.

What is so special about this dude?

He didn't even properly told me who he is. So, I basically don't improve of him for Katy. They don't match.

I sighed angrily, as I continued typing. After hours, and hours of coming up with something to write, I haven't even pass writing my name. I was lost based on the fact that they're right in front of me, sharing laughters. Which I hate so much.

"We, I have to go, I'll call you." He smiled, as he pulled her in for a hug.

Wait, this isn't it. There's gonna be more. Great.

"See you." Katy smiled, and waved as he left the room. I finally was able to sigh. I continued typing the letter, and I was able to do what I was supposed to do in the first place since I got here.

"What are you working on?" Katy asked, scooting over me, as she looked at the screen.

"A letter." I said, bluntly, "now let me tell you something you need to know."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Never let anyone in, not until I know who that person is, got it Ms. Perry?" I sighed, as I continued typing. I didn't bother looking at her, nor saying another word.

"Yeah, I've got it." Katy said, "before I go, is there something wrong here?"

"Should there be a problem here?" I responded but not looking at her.

"I don't know, should there be a problem?"

"No."

"Well, I just wanted to ask." Katy answered innocently, "sorry, I bothered to anyway."

She started walking away, outside of the room. I didn't bother stopping her. I suddenly felt this huge wave of something I can't explain.

What the hell is this?

I sighed, running after her three minutes before she left. I ran outside of the hallways, then the lobby. It was raining outside, so I couldn't see much of the street.

And there she was, walking outside, of the rain.

"Ms. Perry!" I shouted to her, as I got in the rain. Droplets of rain were starting to fall on me.

I ran to her, and held her hand. I pulled her against my body, until our lips was touching. I held both of her cheek, as we move in sync. Our kiss became aggressive.

What am I feeling?

Could I possibly be falling for Katy?