Chapter XVIII- Thinking Out Loud...

A/N; I'll update again in like 13-15 hours because that's when my flight will land to my next destination 😊✈️ it takes about 13-15 hours to get there.

-Ethan's POV-

I have no idea why I did what I did. I guess that I just got caught up in the moment, it just feels so right. But the weird thing about the kiss is that, when I was kissing her, it felt a lot like home.

Her lips felt a lot like home. It's like I know exactly what her lips feels like. It was a few days ago when it happened, and this weird thing has been happening to me.

I kept seeing this blurry images inside my head. I couldn't see who it was, but it felt important, like it's trying to tell me something.

There was this one dream that stuck out to me the most. One dream that I couldn't forget.

It felt so surreal, having these things inside my head. An image of a someone laughing. I could see myself, but I couldn't who the person was. But, it's definitely a girl.

I squinted my eyes, trying to remember everything that I have in mind. This image of a girl keeps popping out before me, and it's like we meant a lot to each other.

*remembering*

"What's with the telescope?"

"It's sort of a hobby between me and my dad. We used to go here when stars align and there's like a huge great star gaze show. It's amazing. Last time we were here is; when I promise him that one day I'll bring the most important person in my life here; and I did. I'm glad that I brought you here." I smile.

She smiles.

*reality*

What was that about?

I went back to bed, since it's only 2 in the morning. I glance over to my side, seeing her sleeping. I thought to myself that, what am I feeling for you that is so important.

The kiss meant a lot to me, and I don't know why. I settled myself to bed, sighing. What have I gotten myself up to.

》》》

I started gaining consciousness, as the sun shines bright into the window. I flickered my eyes open, and I stood up yawning, and stretching all my muscles.

I walked to the bathroom, like a total zombie. I still feel like sleeping, but I know I have to wake up. I opened the knob, and head inside the bathroom.

I opened up the toilet, and peed. My eyes were still close, but I'm half awake.

"AHHH!" Someone yelled, making me zip up my pants quickly, as I fell down at the ground. I was now fully awake.

I glance at Katy half naked, only the towel covering her figure.

"The door wasn't lock, so--?" I said, as I stood up quickly, "I'm sorry."

I stormed off the bathroom quickly, avoiding everything that just happened. I picked up a navy blue polo, horn rimmed glasses, and a navy blue beanie.

Nothing much to do today, just drop off a couple of paperwork, and that's it for today. I picked up my brown bag, as I waited for her to come out of the bathroom.

She finally came out ready.

"I need you to come with me to drop off some paperwork." I said, as I hurried myself outside the door.

I hear her footsteps behind me. In case she didn't know, I still feel a bit weird since the kiss, but I don't think it's such a bad thing. We just walked through the hallway without saying anything.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I drove for 5 minutes to the destination. We dropped off a couple of paperwork, and we head off. We walked towards the elevator, still without saying anything.

The elevator door dings close. I literally can feel my heart pounding out of my chest. The silence it's not making it any better. We're standing besides each other, but not too close. We wait for the door to open. This is taking an awful a lot of time.

There's this sudden break, that made her fall into my arms. We were staring at each other for what felt like forever, until she broke it.

She quickly stood to her side. The lights were flickering, and the elevator wasn't moving. I rushed to where the buttons are. I kept pressing the emergency button, but the power on this thing were out as well. I pulled out my phone, seeing that there's no signal. Great.

The intercom screeches.

"Attention, there's been some technical difficulties with the power. Remain calm, and we will get to the bottom of it." The intercom said, before turning off.

"This is great." I sighed, pressing all the buttons to make this thing move.

It's not doing anything. I slammed both of my hands on the buttons, as I slowly sat down to the ground, across from her.

(An hour later)

"Miss Perry." I started, finally breaking off the silence, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm absolutely fine." Katy said, as she walked around the space. I stood up, walking to her.

"Can we talk?"

"Talk about what?"

"About the kiss." I said, as I move closer to her.

"We really shouldn't." She said, making me frown.

"Why shouldn't we?" I replied back, frowning, "does it mean anything to you?"

She sighed, looking right between my eyes.

"The kiss, meant nothing to me. It was just a mistake." Katy said, as she looked somewhere else.

I wasn't able to process, based on the fact that I just heard my heart shattering into millions of pieces.

I should be happy right? I mean so this wouldn't be a problem between me and Norma.

But, why am I feeling another. Knowing that it meant nothing to her makes me feel hurt. A lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; sorry for the short chapter bb's. I was lazy to write, but don't want to disappoint you for any late update.

After this chapter, I'll be doing #QOTD, and #SOTD at the end of the chapter from now on.

Here's a #QOTD just to start us out.

#QOTD; Favorite band member of 5 Seconds of Summer?

Ashton?

Luke?

Calum?

Michael?