THIRTY-SEVEN

Chapter XXXVIII- Different Perspective

(Katy's POV)

If I have to count how many times Ethan has been in and out of the hospital, it'll be a lot. And most of them are about me. Like the time when he got stabbed, oh boy that was hard. I really thought that was it for him. Oh, and there was a time when he fell 4 feet high off the ground. It's all connected to me.

You're bad luck, my subconscious haunts me till this day. I swear if this was an actual person, I'd kill it.

I waited outside of the emergency room, panicking like a teenager waiting if she's pregnant or not. I can feel my heart racing, palms sweating, and feeling anxious. I wish he's okay. Hopefully it won't be too bad as any of his recent hospital appearances.

"Miss Perry, is there a Miss Perry here?" The doctor asked, as he look around the area.

I stood up, "that's me. Is he okay?"

"He's gonna be fine, but he did suffer a few damages, but it's not serious. Although he needs to stay here over a few days." He clicked his pen twice.

"Can I go see him?"

"Of course, right down there." He gestured to the second door to the left.

I started walking slowly. What if he looked really beaten up? Can I take it? Or am I going to burst right in front of him?

As soon as I made it in front of his door, I stopped. I can feel my hand shaking as I started moving it slowly. I felt the doorknob touch my skin, and there I open it.

There were some tubes attached to him, his heartbeat monitor, and his fatigue looking self. Hopeless, tired, and just weak. I feel a single tear streaming down on my cheek.

"Why do you keep getting into accident huh, weirdo?" I laugh, although I still cry, "you better wake up, or else I'm gonna make you wake up." I threaten him with a chuckle.

"You really have a nerve to threaten a person who's badly hurt Huh Miss The Threatener Perry?" His voice was a little faded, but still manage to say a few words. I always knew he's tough.

"Ethan." I embrace him, "I'm so glad that you're okay."

"Hey, what did I say?!" He chuckled, "I'm invincible, I can't get hurt. No one can kill me."

I rolled my eyes, "you know, even when you're like this, you're still cocky."

He chuckled for a few second, but stopped, and stare into my eyes.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be alright. I'm a little sore, but it'll pass. I'm actually more worried about you." Ethan settled his hand on my cheek, "I don't like seeing you cry. Please don't." He begged, as he deeply stare into my eyes.

I interlock my eyes into his.

"I will for you." I smiled, pecking his forehead.

"You better, or else I'm gonna make you." His cocky self is back.

"Yes master." I curtsy, annoyingly.

"Good." He smiled.

We had a good conversation for almost about 3 hours. It's time for him to eat. I left him in his room, promising to him that I'll be gone for a quick second.

As soon as I got his food; I quickly made my way up to his room. Just as I was about to open the door; I heard a very familiar voice that I am so afraid to hear. I lean my ear against the door to hear.

"Yes, I get that you know that. Me just planning to make her fall in love with me, and just leave her in the air like she was just a stain that I want to get rid of because of what she did to me. To us. Ever since that day, I promise to myself that I want to hurt her bad. I wanted to a lot. So, I did I pretended." Ethan said, as I back away from the door; crying. It hurts. So, it was just all a pretend? I didn't really mean to him? I cried running away in front of the door. I stop at the corner.

I am furious, hurt, and damaged. I hate being used like this. I swept my tear aside, and peek to see if that bitch Norma is gone. I watch her slowly getting out of the room. I curled up my fist, wanting to beat the crap of both of them.

This is the last time he hurts me. This is the last time. I've had enough of his game. It's time for my turn.

(Ethan's POV)

I smiled as she bid her goodbye to me with a kiss. She went down to get food for me at the cafeteria. I lulled my eyes shot, and waited until I hear a door open.

I smiled, "well that was quick." I said, with my eyes close.

There was no answer. Weird. I open my eyes; seeing Norma standing right in front of me. What the hell is she doing here?"

"N--Norma?" I stuttered, "what are you doing here?"

"Just to make sure you were okay." She started to cry, "and to tell you that I want you back. I didn't know how much I wanted you back right after I let go of you."

"Look, Norma, you just can't say that, and expect that everything will be alright. You wounded me." I retorted.

"Is this about Katy?" She put up a mad/cry face, "Ethan, I know you. You still love me right after I left you, and you still do love me. And those things I saw; you and her in public; I knew that it was just for a show to get me back. I know because, I know how you love."

"Yes, I get that you know that. Me just planning to make her fall in love with me, and just leave her in the air like she was just a stain that I want to get rid of because of what she did to me. To us. Ever since that day, I promise to myself that I want to hurt her bad. I wanted to a lot. So, I did I pretended." I paused for a while

"But as I kept pretending, I started falling in love with her. You know what's funny is that, I kept telling myself to make her fall in love, but as she kept smiling, I'm the one that's falling. A lot actually." I smiled, as I get a thought of her.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm falling for her. There's something about her that makes me feel like all these types of feeling that I can't explain." I said with a thought.

"Just take me back please." She begged.

"I think you should go." I retorted.

"You've changed." Norma said, before rinsing outside of the room.

I didn't regret anything. I'm glad I got that off my chest.

(Katy's POV)

I am not gonna be the one that'll always get hurt. It's time they meet my bad side.

I walk out of the hospital, not minding any of my surroundings.

If you choose to hurt me, I'll hurt right back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; Uh-Oh, is Katy changing? Because of what she think she heard? Didn't even stay behind enough to hear the rest of what Ethan had to say.

#QOTD; What are you feeling right now about everything that just happened?

#SOTD; High Hopes by The Vamps 💖😍😭