Chapter XX- One Way or Another.

(John's POV)

The feeling was indescribable. Seeing her in a state of pain, when all she can do is shed more tears. I can see her trying her very best to ignore, and just forget about what she's been seeing.

I wish I can make her forget easily, but the love they had was way too strong to be erased. I'm promising myself that, I will make her forget, one way or, another.

We hopped out of my car, as O walk with her on the to her doorstep.

"I'm sorry I took you to that place, I didn't know tha--."

"It's fine John." Katy smiled, as she settled her hand on my shoulder. I slowly move my hand to hold hers out.

"No, it's not fine." I sighed, "I shouldn't have brought you to that place. It's my fault." I looked down.

"John, you were just trying to cheer me up, and I'm really thankful on how hard you're trying." Katy said, placing both of her hands besides me cheek, "thank you."

"It's my pleasure." I said, "now, let me walk you inside."

She opened up the door, and head upstairs that is adjoined in the lounge room. I went up with her, tucking her in.

"Goodnight." I said, as I started heading out of her room.

"Wait, John?"

I stopped, and turned around.

"Will you stay with me?"

"Yeah, of course." I smiled, as I slowly walked towards hers. I sat besides her, as I wrapped my arms around her neck. She was leaning on my chest, "always."

I stroked her hair, as I glance at the wall. I pecked her head, as I continued stroking her hair.

Eventually she have fallen asleep. I slowly undo my hug from her. I started walking out of her room, then into her lounge room.

As I was walking out of her doorstep, I glance up seeing Ethan standing right across from me. I clenched my jaw seeing the sight of him.

-Ethan's POV-

I felt bad of what I've said to her, so I planned to go to her house, and apologized.

As I was pulling to side of her curb, I see John walking her to her doorstep. I felt myself scrunching my fist. Then they both head inside.

I sighed, as I await.

~.~.~

I glance at my watch, noticing that I've been waiting for almost an hour. I got off my car, and I sprinted my way to her doorstep.

After getting closer to her door, the door opens making me stop, revealing John. As soon as we were making eye contact, I tried scrunching my fist tightly.

"You really have a nerve of coming here don't YA?!!" He exclaimed, as he shoved my chest.

"Look, I don't want trouble." I started, calmly, "I just want to apologize to her, that's my only intention."

"She doesn't want to see you." John said, pushing my away from the door. I shove off his hands to the side.

"Get the hell out of my way!" I raised my voice, as I feel an anger growing upon me.

He looked at me with anger, until his fist meets my face. I flew over to the side, as I stood up wiping a little blood to where he threw a punch.

"Do you have any idea how much she's hurting Huh?!" He exclaimed, coming closer to me, "maybe, before you start talking shit to her, try and remember how much you mean to her."

He pinned me down, as he kept throwing punches on my face. I grunted, as I quickly spun, leading me to be on top. I didn't try holding on to myself anywhere, and started throwing hard punches.

"You're such a coward you know that?!" He smirked, "why don't you try, and wake up to see what's really happening around you."

I was confuse. I got off of him, and stood to side. I watch him slowly standing up, and wiping some blood to the side.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked, panting.

"Dig in to your deep memory, and remember." John said, as he started walking away from me.

I slowly sat on the ground, and laid down the grass, as I looked up on the stars.

I closed my eyes tightly, as his tried processing his last words.

'Dig in deep to your memory, and remember'

What is that supposed to mean? Why can't I process it in my head. There's only one person that can help me with this. And that is no other than Antonio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; sorry for this boring, and short chapter. I'm sort of having writer's block, but not really having it. Maybe the next chap will be better.

#QOTD; Favorite food?

(Mines are; Pizza, seafoods, ribs, chicken, and many more I literally cannot think of)

#SOTD; No Type by Rae Sremmurd