FIFTY ONE

FIFTY ONE- "Hangover"

(Katy's POV)

Shards of glass poking the backs of my eyeballs The desert overtaking my mouth My limbs feel heavy and unresponsive - reluctant to move Unrelenting misery of a headache Stomach so upset it's angry at me.

The pounding sound in my head, makes the whole thing even worse. God, I feel horrible.

I slowly flickered my eyes open, and still felt like I'm being stabbed in the head countless of times. I sat up, trying to lubricate my vision. As soon as it starts going into a normal mode, I examine my surroundings. I am surely not at my house. This is more like a hotel. A suite to be exact.

I have no idea where I am, or what I'm doing here. Ugh! I hate feeling so oblivious. I harshly rub both of my eyes. I've noticed that I changed too clothe. This is not mine. It's a guy polo. Who could it possibly be? Why can't I remember anything?

I thought of it deeply. As the memory started flooding in my head; Ethan must've brought me here. Everything is clear now. I look around the are for water, cause I'm really thirsty. I found a note besides the water, and a pill aside with it.

Went on a run. Take care. Drink this water, and take the pill so the headache can at least decrease a little :)

-Ethan Anderson

Yup, it's him who took me here alright. But, it's better than someone who I absolutely don't know. Now that I think about him bringing me here; he must've be the one that change my top clothes. I really don't have time to settle this through.

I take the pill, and settle it on my palm. I look up, and swallow the pill with water. I close my eyes for a second, before the door opens; revealing a sweaty, panting Ethan.

"You're awake, that's a good sign." Ethan smiled, as he took the cart of breakfast, and settled it beside me. He sat next to me, as I watch him prepare me a peanut butter toast, "you should eat up now." He hands me the toast of bread.

I slowly took it, and gave him a smile. I watch him watch me eat. This is awkward. Really awkward.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"You're welcome." He stood up, messing up my hair, "I'm gonna go take a shower. Unless you want to go first?" He takes off his shirt, revealing his perfect tone body.

"What happened last night?"

He smiled, and sat right next to me. He's basically facing my face. Really close.

"You were drunk." Ethan sighed, with a smile, "you should never drink irresponsibly."

"Oh, my god, did we--?" I stuttered, very shyly. Why the hell am I asking all of these questions?

He laughs, "no we didn't. I don't mess with my best friend like that."

Wait, so we're friends again? Last time I remember he was trying to end it. Ugh! All of these questions. I can't deal right now.

"So, are you gonna take a shower? Or am I gonna have to go first?" Ethan chuckles.

"You can go." I smile/chuckle awkwardly. This morning is not going too good.

"Okay then." He stood up, and winks at me.

After I was left alone; I literally don't know what to even think right now. I quickly look for my phone, which is to be found resting at the side desk next to the glass of water.

I pulled it quickly, and call Tamra. It rings, but there's no answer. I glance at the time; 10:42. She should be up at this time. I decided to send a message instead.