FIFTY SEVEN

FIFTY SEVEN – Here with me...

Author's Note: I apologize for not posting this long awaited chapter for like 500 years but it's here now. Y'all won't have to worry about me leaving for another year because I'm back writing you the story of Ethan and Katy. I hope you stay around see how things turns out.

{To freshen up your mind about the first book and this one: }

- Ethan has an amnesia and cannot remember Katy
- Last book Dean kidnapped Katy because Dean wanted revenge because Ethan's company drove his dad to commit suicide.

- [LAST BOOK] Dean almost made Katy push the button that's connected to a bomb inside Ethan's mom beach house.

- Dean kidnapped Katy. Ethan attempts to rescue Katy but ended up getting beaten up by Dean's men. There, Katy watches as Dean slammed a metal chair on Ethan's head, thus giving him Amnesia

- [THIS BOOK] John is here, Norma is here. Ethan is blonde. At one point in one of the chapters in the book Norma managed to make Katy look like the bad guy and told Ethan that she's the girl that he forgot thus making Katy look like a liar.

- [THIS BOOK] Last chapter, Ethan asked Katy to help him get his memory back.

(These are the only key points that I thought I should freshen up your mind about the last book and this one since I know y'all haven't read this in like a while. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Many more to come)

< Y'all should listen to the song up above all throughout the chapter for better entertainment purposes>

FIFTY SEVEN

Here with me..

Katy's POV

I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. I look at him dead in the eyes and I all I could see are the pair of eyes I fell in love with who unfortunately doesn't remember me anymore.

"Katy, be honest with me." Ethan stood up from his seat.

"Yeah, of course."

"It's you, isn't it?"

"What's me?"

Ethan got down on one knee in front of me as I stayed seated. He held both of my hands, almost squeezing them.

"You're the person that I can't remember."

After those words came out of his mouth, I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. I could have a cardiac arrest right here and there.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I stuttered.

"You don't have to lie about it." Ethan sighed. "I understand why you did what you had to do but you no longer have to do that."

"How'd you know?"

"I think you're forgetting that you're a celebrity and I could easily look you up online and I did." Ethan explained. "It didn't take me long before pictures of us popped up. And even if I wasn't smart enough to do that, I still would've followed my guts."

"What happens now?"

"Well, you're still going to help me get my memories back." Ethan chuckled as he sat back to his seat right across from me.

"What about Norma?" I asked. "What would she feel about all of this?" You two are still together so I don't exactly know how she will mesh well with you remembering everything."

"You don't have to worry about that." Ethan smiled. "I'll deal with Norma some other time. In the meantime, let's just focus on getting my memories back so you'd hurt less."