ONE

Chapter 1- Oblivion.

It was hard for me that he had to leave with Callie in Paris. She said for only a couple of years, then they would come back. I was pretty broken about him leaving especially, when I tried getting close to him before he leaves, he keeps on casting me off.

I really hope that place they went to in Paris, for him to heal is a good place. So, when he comes back, we can try to get on our good terms.

But there's a time when I have to think for myself that he has forgotten our significant, and special moments. They were all down in the drain, like they didn't exist. I was unaware of this happening.

I never thought that he would have a serious amnesia. To me, it hurts like hell. Having someone you love the most in the world forget about your good memories you've had with that person, just really wounded me the most. And the worst thing about this is that, it's like I've been repalce of bad memories.

Before he left for Paris with Callie, I tried helping him remember along the way. But just as I try getting his memory back, his blood boils when he sees me. He said some pretty harsh stuff to push me away. I have to admit, it hurts like I was being stabbed in the heart, but I just know I have to up with it. I can't let him go because of this. Like I said, I promised myself that whatever happens I would never give up him. Not again.

I was doing good in my tour so far. I let them add dates, so it would make me busy, and not think about his department. It's already bad enough that I've been blaming myself for his amnesia, and it's another thing to think about his departure.

I'm still trying to heal along the way. Everyday, I feel sad, or I start thinking about him, I just keep trying to not cry about it. Crying is not going to make it any better.

"Katy, you're up in 5." Tamara said, as she closed the door behind her. I looked at myself at mirror again, examining my figure. I'm all done.

I picked up my microphone, and headed towards outside. People were busy moving things around. Back up dancers were running their way through the path. I suddenly hear a barking of a dog.

As I turned around, I see the dog that Ethan gave me, running quickly towards me. I smiled, and kneeled to pick him up. As soon he was in my arms, I sway my nose against his. This adorable puppy is the best. That's when memories came flooding back.

Believe me I felt like crying, but I know it's not gonna do me any good. I can't just keep crying, and hope for the best. I have to try, and move on. I wonder how he's doing right now. Oh, I hope he's okay.

----

After the concert, I headed towards my dressing room to change. As soon as I was about to touch the door knob, there was a shadow figure reflecting on the door.

I slowly turned around, seeing John standing in front of me. I was stunned. We haven't seen each other since our break up, but it's glad to see him again.

"Hi." John said, as he walked a little closer to me. I was still shock by his sudden appearance, "I miss you."

I was just staring at him, stunned, until he came walking towards me even more, until I was around his arms.

A/N; I'm back bb's, hope you enjoy this chapter, and the return of MPS. Trailer for this new book will come soon.