FIFTY

FIFTY- "Ethan To The Rescue"

(Katy's POV)

I slowly walked down the lobby; depressed; and unaware of my surroundings. I still have my head wrapped around the whole issue about Ethan.

"Kate, what happened?" Tamra held me, "speak to me."

If I could see myself in the mirror right now, I probably look like a person who has lost everything, and a family member just died.

"Kate, please talk to me." Tamra begged, "what happened up there?"

"It's my fault." I sighed, and started sobbing.

"What?"

"Our friendship ending. It's all my fault. As always."

"Details Kate!"

"His damn girlfriend saw a bunch of magazines of Ethan and I together, and I guess that kind got her off guard, and she must've think that he's cheating on her. Now, she doesn't want me to be friends with him anymore." I said, tangling my fingers.

"That little bitch!" Tamra said in a squeaky tone.

"And plus, I made the whole situation worse than it already is." I sighed.

"What makes you say that?"

"Because, I might've sort of yelled at him, and told him that he should fight for our friendship."

"Kate, you didn't make the situation worse. This is all their fault. You just wanted to fight for what you've wanted. It's his lost to not be friends with an awesome girl like you." Tamra pinches my cheek.

"Thanks Tam I really needed that." I smile a little.

"Kate, I think I how you can let this all out. I can even call Shannon to come with us. We should blow steam off tonight."

"Where are we going?"

"A new bar just opened up called Vertigo, and so far people say that it's one of the sickest club that you'll ever go to."

"We should, shouldn't we?"

"I'll take that as a yes." Tamra slid her phone out, and called someone; who I'm assuming that it's Shannon, "hey, Shan!" And I was right, "Katy and I are going to that club Vertigo that just opened up, and I was thinking that you should come with us." Tamra paused, "yeah, --UH--Huh-- got it, alright see you at eight o'clock. Remember front of the club." Tamra hung up, and glance back at me.

"We got us a girl's night out." Tamra smiled, "we should probably go now before we see that witch bitch Norma." Tamra chuckled, before taking my hand out of the Anderson Enterprise.

As we were outside the building, and closer to the car. I got inside the car, and buckled up. I glance at the building one last time; knowing that this'll probably be the last time I'll be in front of this place. I'm bidding my last goodbye.

Farewell, Anderson Enterprise.

Goodbye, Ethaniel Nate Anderson

There, we drove off.

(Ethan's POV)

I stood there; in shock; still don't have any idea what to do. There's this indescribable pain in my chest, and it's making me cry. The lost, the pain; they're all killing me.

Then suddenly, a tear fell on to my cheek. I take one big breath, and swept my tear off. I went back to my desk. I stood, and still thought of everything.