FORTY EIGHT

FORTY EIGHT
"The Message"

(Katy's POV)

"Katy!" Someone yells all the way to the lounge area, which I'm guessing that it's Tamra.

I stuffed two pillows on my head, trying to interfere with her loud voice. I was in my calm self, until she came.

"Katy! Come down here would YA?" She yells over and over.

I groaned throwing the pillows somewhere else. I lazily stood up, and went straight to the bathroom. I did the usual brushing, and whatnot. After the morning routine, I went straight down to the lounge area. I found Tamra sitting on the couch eating a bagel watching NBC news.

"Morning Tam." I slowly made my way to her.

"Kate, you have got to see this." Tamra gestured in front of the tv.

I glance at it; seeing my performance last night entitled; 'One of The Most Meaningful Performance Of All Time, and the Greatest'

My eyes widened, and my morning suddenly bloomed up. Hearing them saying this good feedbacks about my performance makes me feel really happy.

"This is amazing Tam." I said, as I still glance at the tv. All of the sudden, I hear this buzzing sound into my pocket. I slide it open; seeing my Twitter feed blowing up with lots of followers.

Oh my god! I just increased 5M followers since last night. I'm 4M away from 70. This is truly amazing.

"Tam, I just increased 5M followers from Twitter since last night." I widened my eyes then again.

"That's amazing Kate. Only 4M more then you'll hit 70." Tamra chuckled, as she bumps my shoulder.

Good feedbacks, and increasing amount of followers on Twitter? What a way to start a morning.

"Oh, and more good news coming your way." Tamra added with a laugh.

"Like what?"

"You're performing in this year's Super Bowl." Tamra jazz hands, as she awaits for my reaction.

(I know that Super Bowl goes first before Grammys, but in this story let it be different)

I just literally fell out of my seat. I'm really filled with joy, and happiness. I'm having the greatest time of my life right now. How can I go from playing guitar from hotels; eating apples, and from playing the Super Bowl. Wow, what a life I have.

I screamed, and jumped, "OH MY GOD!!! Tam are you serious?"

"Yeah I am."

"This is amazing, I have to call Ethan and tell him about this." I picked up my phone from the ground, and quickly go to my contact. I can still feel the excitement inside of me. I shake.

I call him. I wait, but there's no answer. I call again, and still no answer. Weird. I decided to call again one last time. It rings, again no answer. That's really odd. He usually answers my calls right away.

I slowly made my way to Tam.

"He's not answering, which is really odd of him." A pout crept on my face, as I sat next to Tam.

"Maybe he's just really busy. You do know that he owns a very successful company."

"Yeah, maybe you're right." I respond. But, deep inside of me I know that there's something wrong. He really usually answer all my calls. Even when he's mad.

"I made you coffee, it's right there at the counter top." Tamra gestured towards the kitchen. I slowly made my way to the kitchen. Then, my phone buzzes. My heart jumps, knowing that this is Ethan. As I look at the screen; It's John. Why am I suddenly brought down by this? I should be telling him about all of this first not Ethan. Might as well tell him now.