Chapter XV- Almost Is Never Enough.

-Katy's POV-

I finally felt so much better after sleeping the whole entire day yesterday. My wounds are healing well fine, and everything seems to be going as I've want them to be.

I flickered my eyes open once again, as the beeping of my phone awakens me. I twirled myself, feeling the bed all to myself. He must've woken up before me.

"Morning." Ethan said, trailing a tray of breakfast in front of me. I haven't seen him doing this since when we were still together.

After I ate breakfast, I showered, and change into something comfortable. I got out of the bathroom, seeing Ethan doing push ups against the bed shirtless. My eyes were bulging out of me, and I suddenly felt sweaty.

He stopped, chuckling.

"You really have to stop staring at me." He stood up, as he walk towards me. He settled both of his hand on top of my shoulder, as he leaned in closer to me, "I know I'm attractive, but you don't have to rub it in."

I burst out laughing, so it wouldn't get any awkward.

"What's so funny?" He raised his eyebrow.

"You!" I said, laughing, "I never knew you're this cocky. Oh, wow." I fake wipe a tear at the side of my eye.

"I'm not cocky!" Ethan pouted, "it just the basic facts." He laughed his ass off.

I rolled my eyes, as I picked up my maroon sweater that's next to him. I reached for it, but I got interfered my Ethan twirling me around, and catching me.

"The facts Ms. Perry, the facts." He smirked, as he settled me down. I feel my face flaring up.

"What are we doing today?" I coughed, changing the subject.

"Nothing, not until tomorrow." Ethan said, picking up a black v-neck shirt, and wearing it, "in the mean time, we should go out."

I coughed, choking, "wha--wha--what do you mean go out?" I stuttered, assuming that he means like go out on a date together.

"Like on a date, just the two of us." Ethan said, as he started walking towards me. I slowly leaned back, but soon not having any space. I leaned on the wall, as I was locked between his arms, "romantically."

I gulped hard, "wha--??"

He smiled leaning closer to me, "I'm just kidding." Ethan laughed, undoing the closeness to each other.

"Pfft, of course I knew that." I started, "you're with Norma, and I know that you love her very much." I said, looking down at the ground, and then back up.

"Yeah, very." He said slowly, "but, I'm still taking you out for fun, since you stayed inside the hotel all throughout yesterday." He pulled my hand, outside the room.

I tried resisting, but not in a way I don't want to go anywhere. I'm resisting because he was pulling me tight, but I still liked it a little bit.

We stopped running, until we made it in front of his car. He opened the door for me quickly, and slightly pushed me inside.

He smiled at me, as he started the engine.

We pulled up in front of a scenery place, for what it seems to be something very familiar to me. How can I not remember.

Right after I got off the car, that's when I remembered. We used to go to this place, but stopped because of his amnesia.