Chapter XXII- Moment of Truth.

(John's POV)

After waiting for her, she finally came. And surprisingly, she's not crying nor feeling like yelling. She's actually smiling, and I fear it, knowing that she's smiling because of him.

I didn't feel like talking, more of being silence with my jealousy killing me inside. Why can't she just love me again like she used to be.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

"We're here." I said, pulling up into her driveway.

"Thank you for everything John." Katy smiled, "you've such a big help ever since you came. Thank you."

"Katy, you don't have to thank me." I started, "I chose to do this, because I wanted to." I said, pulling her into a hug.

Her whole body feels home. It definitely feels like something I've been waiting for.

"Now, go get some sleep." I pinched her cheeks, "i'll call you when I get home." I said, reaching the other side of the door.

I glance at her one more time, and waved goodbye.

-Ethan's POV-

After I got home, I just slept. I was way too tired to eat or anything. I laid down on the bed, along side with Norma.

I scooted next to her, and wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt her hands settling against mine, and that's when I trailed off to sleep.

(Dreaming)

I can feel the actual pain running all throughout my body. I hear crying, and screaming. I had both of my arms protecting my head, as I was being kicked on by a group of people.

I couldn't see who the people were, and who was the one crying, but it definitely feel like something I wanted to stop.

I was crawling with pain, as I was again kicked, punched, and pushed around. My whole head went up, and I could see a figure. It's a slight blur, but I still couldn't see who the person is.

"Give her up." His voice echoed inside my head, as I went back to reality.

"No!" I shouted, but in a whispery way. I can feel sweat running down all over my body. My whole body is trembling of fear, and it felt like I was being tortured.

I stood up, walking myself to the kitchen to get me some glass of water, and an Advil to ease the pain in my head.

I settled the pill into my palm, as I looked up the ceiling; slowly tossing the pill into my mouth. I drank the water slowly; savoring the taste. I settled the box of pills inside, and I slowly went back to bed.

(Morning)
11:30am

I rushed getting ready, feeling the excitement run through my body. I got my car keys, and started walking downstairs that's adjoined with the lounge room. But, before I could go outside any further; Norma stops me.

"Babe, where are you going?" Norma asked, walking closer to me.

"Just out." I replied back smiling, "don't worry, I'll be back soon." I said, pulling her waist against mine, "don't miss me too much."

She chuckled, "don't worry, I won't."

"So, you're not gonna miss me a bit?" I pouted.

"I'm just kidding, of course I'll miss you." She pecked my lips quickly,"just be careful out there okay babe?"