THREE

Chapter III- Restart.

-Katy's POV-

I quickly pulled away from the kiss. I got off the couch, and ran outside. It felt wrong. I felt nothing, but how wrong it is. I've told him clearly that I am not ready for any relationship yet. I made a tiny stop against his front gate.

"Katy wait!" John shouted, "I'm sorry about that." He panted. Honestly, I didn't run that far. He was staring at me again, and I of course broke it.

"John, you know I said I'm not ready for any relationship just yet. I'm trying to move on." I said, frowning. I really don't want to get in into any relationship, especially him.

"I know, but--." I cut him off.

"Please John no buts." I sighed, "Can you just please take me home?" I backed away from him. I didn't feel like getting into something again. If I'm gonna go back into a relationship, I wanted it to be Ethan.

"Yeah sure, but can I ask you something first?" John begged, as his eyes were turning into like a lost puppy.

I nodded, "yeah sure."

"Why can't we have a restart?"

I wondered why, but I think I know. Maybe we never got around to it because I didn't feel like fighting for our relationship. There wasn't anything for him anymore.

"I don't know." I said, stiffly, while getting inside his car. I felt kind of bad now that I think about it. He's a nice guy I have to admit that, but he needs to find someone who's right for him. It's not me.

We were inseparable once, but not anymore. This is gonna sound cliché, but, maybe because there's someone out there that is the right person for me. And I found that person. I just lost him.

As he was driving, I couldn't help but to feel guilty of what I did. I glance at him, who happens to be focusing on his driving.

"I'm sorry." I started, "it's just that, I've been going though a lot lately, and I just don't know what to do." I signed, and closed my eyes.

"Don't apologize, it's fine. I get what you're going through." John said, as he pinched my cheek, "just heal." He was smiling, and I finally feel better.

"If you wouldn't mind, can you help me?" I asked, as I opened my eyes, and glance at his features.

He slipped a smile, "of course. Besides, you helped with my problems lots of times, and I will do the same to you."

"Thank you." I said, right after my stomach grumbled loudly. It was embarrassing. It sounds like I haven't been eating lately, which I have been doing lately.

"Before I take you home, let me take you to that new restaurant they just opened up." John chuckled, as turned left.

I felt myself blushing of embarrassment. I am hungry though, a lot. I really want to eat so bad. I need some food to fuel this body up.

It didn't take that much drive until we arrived. I hopped off the car, and examine my surroundings.

"Let's go." John said, as we both walked towards the entrance.

We got inside, and sat on our chairs that's been set for us. He picked a menu, and so did I. One thing caught my eye for sure. Lobster, and the oyster. They look heaven. And I just want to smother my mouth to it.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

The waiter came besides us, and flipped his notepad. He asked us our orders, and we said as what we wanted. The wait is only ten minutes until it arrives. I can wait for that short period amount of time. It's just 10 minutes.

---

After lunch, I felt so much better. I'm fueled up, and I finally feel like my healing process is starting. Hopefully, it will last. I know myself, and sometimes, I get hurt easily.

I waited for John to come out of the bathroom. I was standing near the entrance. I was scrolling down my Twitter feed, seeing that I've increased another 10,000 followers on Twitter. My fans are the best. I settled my phone back inside, and I waited.

"Ah..... Mr. Anderson, you're back." The receptionist guy said. My heart dropped hearing that last name. I slowly turned around, seeing Ethan walking towards me, with a bunch of red roses. Everything went slow, as if I was in a movie.

I gulped hard, and felt a huge wave of anxious. As he was getting closer to me, I couldn't tell if he was staring at me, because of his black glasses. A lot change in him. His hair is now blonde, I think he actually got taller, or maybe it's just me.

He was getting really close to me, and I felt more nervous. I froze.

He walked right passed me, and I felt, as if I was pushed off the cliff. I don't even think he bothered looking at me. I turned around, seeing him with another girl; giving her hugs, kisses, and the red flowers.

"You look beautiful by the way babe." I heard him say, as he pulled her a seat. I quickly turned away from them, and I ran outside, not bearing with what I'm seeing.

He has found another person, that is not me. I'm late for a restart.

A/N; enjoy this? Then forget to vote and comment.

If you have a vine account; don't forget to follow me. I do dope edits for queen Katy.

Follow; @editsforqueen