THIRTY-FOUR

Chapter XXXIV- Done For The Day.

(Ethan's POV)

After staying a few days over to her house, I eventually had to leave too. I've missed lots of meetings, and paperwork; that I'm sure that'll bite me in the ass after I leave her house.

I took a shower first, then after that; I ate breakfast that she made me. She has been such a big help for this past few days, and I don't know what I would've done without her.

"And here's some OJ for you Anderson." Miss Perry settles down a glass of orange juice besides my plate.

"Thank you." I smiled, taking the glass, and slowly drinking the entire thing, "now, that's some good OJ."

She chuckled at my sight, and confused eating her delicious looking omelet.

I glance at my watch, meaning that I have to hurry for the meeting today, which is in an hour. If I don't show up to this, things will go awry.

"Oh, I have to go." I hurriedly, stood, "thanks for the breakfast, and for taking care of me these past few days, I really appreciate it. I guess I'll see you at eight?"

"Sure thing." Katy smiled, making me feel some type of way that I couldn't explain.

I quickly embrace her for no reason. I just feel like hugging her. The warmth of her body against mine, and how it feels a lot like home. Weird, because it feels like I felt this before.

"Thank you for everything." I settled my chin, as I breathe huskily, "I don't know what I would've done without you."

"It's my pleasure." She responds, "you know that I'll always be here for you."

"I know." I chuckled, knowing the idea of her being there for me. It's such a good feeling for me. I want more of this, "well, I guess I'll see you later." I undo the hug, and started walking outside her driveway.

As soon as I got inside my car, a smile started creeping up my face. The memories of us inside her house started flashing before my eyes. It's like a happy childhood memory that I know that I can treasure forever. A person that I can treasure forever.

I laughed it off, and soon started the car. I took off.

(Katy's POV)

I slowly say back down on my chair, as I remember his very tight hug. How he was pressed against my own body, and how I miss his scent, and the feeling of being with him. The memory of him, feeds me. I want more of it. I want to be like this every single time.

I just want to mean to him. I want to be remembered, and not be forgotten. Like I do now. I just want to be remembered. I just want his love for me. I don't want him getting the wrong idea of me.

Something made me go all the way up to my room for the box we used to put all of our memories in. I pulled it out under my closet, and went back down to watch it myself.

I input the cd inside the DVD player, and waited for it to load. After a few seconds of waiting, it finally loaded.

First clip was us in our first date. I can see how we're having fun, and how I wanted to go back, and just seize him. How I should've love him a lot from the very start.

The clip shifts to the second clip which is the time when we were at the amusement park having bets, and going through tough rides like one of the most fastest, and scariest roller coaster of all time. I laugh at the memory of it. I see our smiles to bright, our laughters being a music to my ear.