Perfuma raise an eyebrow when she saw Fiona walking towards her, looking pissed. "Something wrong?" Perfuma asking puting her glass of champagne down.

Fiona groan and grabbed Perfuma's champagne and drinks it all up, she then put it down hard at the table. "Something, alright. That Bonnibel ass is after my Catra."

Perfuma was worried about Fiona. First, Catra was her ex and she told them that she's over it, unless if when she saw Catra everytime. Second, Bonnibel and Catra are communicating? "Calm down, Fiona. It's not like it's the end of the world." Perfuma said pouring champagne to her glass.

Fiona grabs Perfuma's drink again and drinks it all up. "Oh, this night will be the end of her." Fiona hissed.

Perfuma rolled her eyes and scoffs. "What are you gonna do? It's not that we're gonna get her butt naked infront of the Venom." Perfuma said grabbing another glass for herself as she pour Champagne to it.

Fiona eyes when wide of how brilliant Perfuma's idea was. She looked at the pajamas they bought and thought of something. "Great Idea. Follow me." Before Perfuma could drink her poured Champagne, Fiona grabbed her arms and pull her.

-

"There." Rainbow Dash said as she finished wrapping her left foot with gauze bandage and pins it. Rainbow Dash stand uo and sigh. "Can you move it?"

Rarity move her foot slightly, pretending it still hurts and shook her head. "It hurts, Rainbow." Rarity said and pout.

"Fine, then. I'll carry you to Marceline's room when you want to." Rainbow Dash said being sweet to her stepsister.

"Rarity?" Marceline, Rainbow Dash and Rarity turn to Applejack who is sliding her dress down. "C-Can we change now? Ah'm really uncomfortable with this." She asked looking down, blushing.

Marceline and Rainbow Dash lock their eyes to Applejack's hot and sexy-- no-- perfect body. They're like a statue, stuck staring right at Applejack. 

"Whooaa! Party!"

Marceline and Rainbow Dash cleared their thoughts  when they heard Adora yelled. They turn to look at her. She is sitting on the table with sexy yet-- so hot pose.

"A-Adora?" Applejack eyes went wide.

Adora grab the whole bottle of red wine and drink it. Some of the wine dripped down to her lips, running down to her neck, to her cleavage, and to her dress. Adora finished it all and put the bottle of red wine down as she stand up of table. "Yeah- why is the music so sleepy? Turn it to something more FUN!" Adora yelled dancing nonsence moves on the table.

Catra and Bonninel walk inside as their eyes widen when they saw Adora is dancing on the table. "What the--?" Bonnibel run towards her friend.

Bonnibel turn to Applejack who is too, speechless. "What happened?" Bonnibel asked, confused.

Rarity laugh enjoying the scene. "I think she drank two bottles of those..." Rarity giggled, pointing the two bottle on the table.

Bonnibel and Applejack don't know what to do, but they also don't panic because they know that nothing bad is gonna happened.

....right?

The Venom are amazed of what Adora's been doing. They laugh of how Adora make silly move and funny facial expression. Also, they can see Adora's underwear.

Adora keep on dancing. Suddenly, one of her foot step on the wrong spot, making her fall. Applejack and Bonnibed gasped and got scared for a second. But Marceline caught her on her shoulder, Adora's head is at her back. "Hey! Who are you? Are you gonna kidnap me? Lemme gooooo~" Adora yelled in a funny tone, tapping Marceline's back.