Applejack and Adora didn't notice that Bonnibel left because they are worried about Rarity.

Catra raise an eyebrow when she notice that Bonnibel is going to where Marceline's pool is. She looked at Applejack, Adora and her friends but they don't seem to bother. She shrug her shoulder and follow Bonnibel.

-

Bonnibel was amazed of how big Marceline's pool is. It reminds her of her past, when parents and her go for a swim and enjoy the water. Bonnibel sigh and smiled. She take off her high heels, grabbed it and walk towards the pool, she sigh and look at her reflection in the water. "Whoa." She won't lie. She loved the make up Rarity did to her. She smiled and sit down at the side of the pool and put her high heels down beside her, she bite her bottom lip as she slowly putting her feet down to the water as she felt shiver to her body. She giggled and play with the water.

"Enjoying that fun?"

Bonnibel jumped when she heard a voice. She turn around and saw Catra was leaning on the wall. Bonnibel smiled. "Hey..." Bonnibel said in a soft tone. Catra raise an eyebrow and chuckled. She walk towards Bonninel and stand beside her. Bonnibel sigh in awkwardness and face down to look at her feet playing with the water. She giggled loving it.

Catra clears her throat.

Bonnibel rolled her eyes. "You know... You can talk, right?"

Catra smirk and deeply exhale. "You're jealous."

Bonnibel eyes went wide to that question as her heart starts beating fast. "Excuse me?" Bonnibel asked Catra, playing dumb.

Catra sigh. "What are you doing here?" She asked changing the topic.

Bonnibel look around. "I don't know. My feet took me here." Bonnibel said swaying her feet underwater.

"Feet don't have brain."

"So does the brain." Bonnibel smirk.

Catra was curious for a seconds then it hit her. "Was that a joke?"

Bonnibel look up. "Not everything has to do with joke when you don't get it."

Catra bend her knees next to her. "Are you mocking me for not knowing that?"

Bonnibel turn to Catra and look at her two different eyes. "Does it feel like mocking you?"

Catra run her eyes down to Bonnibel's lips. "Nah... But I feel like I could kiss you." Catra then look at Bonnibel's eyes.

Bonnibel push Catra's face and laugh sarcastically. "Yea, not gonna happened." Bonnibel said, seriously.

Catra giggled and do the Indian sit down beside Bonnibel. She look up and then to Bonnibel. "That dress looks good on you."

Bonnibel chuckled and look at herself. "Thanks..." she looked at Catra. "But still not gonna kiss you, tho."

Catra laugh. "Yeah. Whatever."

Bonnibel bit her bottom lip. "You know. If s*x was food, you'd be obesse."

Catra raise an eyebrow then smirk. "Well, If s*x was food, you'd have died in starvation by now."

Bonnibel gasped. Catra gasped with her, sarcastically. They both laugh of that about that topic.

On the other hand. Fiona was watching them through the window, cursing Bonnibel for talking to her past love of her life even though she know, for herself, that Catra is her ex.

Fiona sigh, calming herself down, because she don't wanna make a scene. She walk towards to Perfuma who is at the kitchen drinking Champagne, holding the bag of pajamas that they bought at the mall.