"It will be fun!" Kat jumped and took my hand.

Then we were off, as we ran to a place where Michael picked. Everything seems to go in slow motion, I can see the fresh rain drop from this morning on the green leaf up above. I can see the sipder on the far corner of the tree making a web. I can see birds up ahead. I can see red ants running along the log. Everything stopped for me to stare at, every detail of my suroundings was captured for me to see. It was like a different world.

I look to the left and grin at Alex, she looks so curious and happy about everything. Her smile lit up her face showing her beauty. We all came to a stop inside this big empty space, tress planted in a perfect circle around us.

"Now let's play" Chester rubbed his hands together forming a sly smile."Capture the flag"

Everyone grinned and cheered, capture the flag that means running. Damn it. I'm just glas I have better energy to pull it off. My heart pound anxiously at what was about ot happen.

"I pick Jessy first!!" Kat yelled infront of everyone tugging me to her side.

"No Jessy is in my team!" Chester pulled me to his side.

I press my lips together staring at both of them amused. They both had a scowl stretch across their faces as they tug me like I'm a rope. They are like bunch of kids I swear.

"I pick Alex!" Michael took her in his arms with a knowing grin.

We all stop bickering on who I'm going with, we stare at them curiously.

"What's Alex's powers?" Niki asked she always seem so quiet compare to everyone, she's mature and sensible opposite from every single one of them. They are loud, immature and loud! But I find them entertaining.

"You Alex can control nature," He smiled at her. "Which includes animals"

"Animals! I like animals." Alex smiled cheerfully.

Michael put her down and kneel infront of her. A smile tug on my lips as I saw the happiness shine in her eyes.

"How about we test it now?" He smiled. "Close your eyes Alex and imagine any animal and tell it to come to you"

We watch anxiosly at what is about to happen. Alex hesitated and close her eyes and concentrate hard. We all waited and looked around us seeing if something happened. A loud growl made my head snap up at the direction. The beating heart beat of the animal is fast and strong. You can feel its powerful paw running vibariting on the dirt. A howl echo the forrest, we froze staring at the big white wolf running towards us. My eyes widen in fear that the wolf might attack us.

It pulled to a stop inches away from Alex and Michael. I took a step forward my protective side came up. I felt Dominic's hand pull me to a stop. I glare at him annoyed why no one is doing anything.

Alex's big doll eyes stare at the wild beast, the wolf stop growling and stand straight. Over powering her height. She raised her hand towards his snout, she touched it without fear and hesitation. The wolf bowed down to her letting her patt his head.

All of us stare at them in amazement. A smile lit Alex's face happiness filled her making me smile at the sight.

"I was imaging a puppy but this dog is so pretty" She snuggle closer to the wolf, we gave out a chuckle staring at Alex in awe

The wolf almost purred at her touch, he stood over her in a protective way keeping her away from our reach.

"Can we keep him?" Alex gasp look up at me with big shinny eyes.

"Can she?" I gave a teasing smile towards Michael, he gave me a playful glare.

"I don't think so sweetie, a wolf will be missed by his pack" He explained.