"Control it" I whispered to her.

I took the glass out of Kat's hand not tempted by the dark red liquid, even the sweet smell of it didn't tempt me anymore. I kneel down and hold out for her to take. She snatch it and quickly drown it down. Her chest rumble in pleasure. She threw her head back with her eyes closed. As soon as the last blood drip down her throat she snap her eyes at me. Her eyes wild and hungry and is looking for another pry to eat. Her eyes zeroed on me and jumped on me ready to attack.

I swiftly grab her arms and pinned her on the ground making sure that I wasn't hurting her. She cried out in frustration. Her growl grew louder, everyone stood there watching with their gaurd up ready to come in if need to.

"Calm down Alex" She try to wiggle out of my grip.

"Let me go!"She hissed as she trash in my arms.

"Look at me!" I command in a loud voice. Her wide eyes snap back at mine. "Control it, it's all in your head Alex. Control it don't let it control you." I look at her deeply.

She close her eyes and her face relaxed at the same time, she stopped trying to squirm out of my hold. She flutter her eyes open and I saw the same innocent girl once again. I immidiately let her go, she threw her arms at me. I wrapped my arms around her while I stood up with her in my arms.

"Good job Alex I'm proud of you" I tighten my embrace on her.

Everyone had a smile on their faces proud of what we achieved.

"Can I see my mommy now? Since I can control it." Her voice seem so lost and vulnerable.

I frown feeling something heavy weigh down on my chest as I look at her pleading eyes. I set her down and kneel infront of her. I tuck the strands of her brown hair behind her ear. I didn't want to tell her that she can never see her mom ever again. She can never go up to her, hug her, talk to her let her know she's ok.

"Um Alex you have to realize that your mom believes you died in that hospital. I'm sorry but you can't see her-

"But I miss her" Tears threaten to spill.

My throat tighten and all my words began to feel trap as I stare at the tears that's about to fall. I felt my mouth hang open but got nothing to say.

"Hey Alex, you know how we both shared your happy memories?" Dominic kneel infront of her, I look at him curiously.

"Yeah?" Alex rubbed her eyes.

"Well remember those memories everytime you miss her or home or you just feel sad look back at those happy memories. Remember all the times you made her smile because that's how she will remember you by. It's the memories that keeps us going right Jessy?" His eyes flash back at me giving me a knowing look.

I just stared at him in amazement by his words like an idiot. I felt heat rush through my cheeks feeling embarssed.

"Right" I whispered.

I watch as Dominic wiped away Alex's tears, the care and adortion in his eyes made my heart actually melt. How chessy. I hope he can't read my mind, my eyes widen at the thought of him doing that. I quickly rearrage my expression and stood up. Alex stood next to me wrapping her hand around mine. A smile tug over my lips because of this precious little girl.

"How about we all go out in the woods an exercise?" Michael suggested.

"Oh god, I hate exercising I only move when I have to" I whined earning a laugh from others.

"Sweetheart it's a different kind of exercise" Luke chuckled, "It's more like exercising our powers, we do that to develop more skill just in case we need it."