Evelyn- "I-I don't care!".

I mocked his voice and laughed knowing he gets all Shy embarrassed when it comes to woman's 'territory'. Boy i can't wait till our wedding day. Me, ahri, akali and Kai'sa marrying Y/N. That little pumpkin is my everything.

Evelyn- Crap... I think I'm horny right now.

[Kai'sa POV]

I applied my make-up and purple lipstick for today. And already start wearing my autumn clothes, isn't it "World peace day" today? Oh well it's not gonna be peaceful day for Y/N since it basically happens to him almost everyday.

Kai'sa- Hmmm... My boobs are fit, and by butt is tight.

I slapped my butt and shakes a bit to make it sure it's good for Y/N and Y/N only. That little cinnamon roll is gonna 4 beautiful ladies... hehehe.

Kai'sa- Oh no I'm drooling.

I wiped it from my mouth with my left hand and thought that why not cook break fast for today ay? I'm a good cook but when it's compared to Y/N.

Kai'sa- He's cook is like the royalty type. Now then it's time to get cooking Kai'sa.

[Y/N's POV]

Hmm yeah i look fine with this clothes right?

Y/N- Yeah i think I'm ok.

I checked my social media and saw nothing special for today except for the "World peace day" topic. God I really hope it'll be peaceful today, I think I'm gonna jinx myself badly. Very badly.

I walked by ahri's room and heard a lot of ruckus inside so i pushed the door a little to see her chasing her tail...

Does every fox do that or something? Or is it just her? Either way I'll have to call her for break fast and Kai'sa texted me that she'll cook for today

Does every fox do that or something? Or is it just her? Either way I'll have to call her for break fast and Kai'sa texted me that she'll cook for today. I knocked the door twice and she looked at me with the tail over her head.