Chapter - 15

The elevator was going up with it's usual slow pace. Hoseok couldn't wait any longer to reach the top floor. He was sweating under his denim jacket and breathing heavily. When the elevator stilled with a 'ping' sound, he ran out of there and went straight to his father's office. "Dad! Do you have any idea about what you're going to do?" He asked angrily from the door. 

 "I know very well my son," Jung Sonbeok grinded his teeth. "but do you know that young man, you should not be talking to your dad like this?" He was sitting on his chair. Two of his men were standing by his side. A thick stick of Davidoff cigar was held by two of his fingers. 

 "Dad, I can understand all of the things you've done till now but what you're up to now is wrong." Hoseok calmed down a bit but his voice was still harsh. "Those people can die with this."

 "No, they'll just get sick for a week. That's it." Sonbeok smirked as he knew the consequences. 

 "What will happen to them after a week? They will die right?" Hoseok sighed. He came closer to his dad and sat down beside him. "Dad, we can't play with people's lives. Just think of another method to earn money." He said in a composed voice to convince his father. 

 "Have you thought of any other method? Why didn't you tell me before? Then I didn't have to use my brain like this." Sonbeok was clearly showing his annoyance. "Why do I have to engage myself with so many cases at this age? Why I still can't trust you enough to let you handle this empire? Have you thought of these before?“

 "But dad, if that team failed to make the antidote in time, what will happen to them?" Hoseok didn't like those men from the beginning but his dad was so obsessed with their plan. 

 "Why are you thinking so much about those parliament people? Your friend hates them, isn't he?" Sonbeok cringed his jaws with anger. 

 "No, Taehyung hates police not ministers." Hoseok answered.

 "Whatever! Now listen," Sonbeok didn't like explaining others but it was his son so he lowered his tone a bit and started explaining in detail. "Because of the covid epidemic there will be a general meeting at the parliament at the end of this week. All party's members are going to attend this meeting. Except the president and the foreign minister because they are on a tour. Hoseok-ah, this is the moment when we can get all of those important peoples under the same roof."

 "You said you have some important ministers as your friends, what are you going to do with them?" Hoseok asked. 

 "They will be informed that day, don't worry. Now let's talk about the main plan." Sonbeok's eyes became darkar. He continued, "First of all we have to hack all of their computers and security systems. Then have to leak that colourless and odorless gas through the air conditioning panel. It will take the gas only five minutes to control their cerebral area and the nervous system. Then bang" Sonbeok laughed out loud a maniac and said, "they will become like a vegetables." He kept on smiling. "See this is as simple as peeing." 

 "You think they will give you money after this?“ Hoseok was still unsure about his dad's intention. " Dad, they'll brawl the whole city to search you. Even your minister friends can't be able to save you."

 "How can they know that it was done by me? I'll sell them those antidots under an unknown company" Sonbeok paused  for some moments, " And they will send the money in our hidden Swess account. See, it's a foolproof plan." He put that cigar in between his lips and inhaled deeply.

 Hoseok pressed his lips together, he trusted his father but he wasn't sure about his motives. "What if the antidote failed to cure them? Dad I think you should stop playing with these dangerous things"