Chapter-3

Bangkok, Thailand

"Are you enjoying girls?" The dj of one of the posh nightclubs in Bangkok screamed. "Are you enjoying boys?" she screamed louder. "Now let's listen to this beat" she played an unknown tune but the crowd started moving crazily. They were smiling and twirling and feeling the vive through their bodies.

Every night in this club remained same, crowded and alive. Everyone was high, hands in the air, music was running in their veins like a drug.

"One espresso martini" a girl who was showing too much of her skin placed herself on a barstool. Her eyes were fixed on the bartender who was mixing the vodka with espresso and sugar syrup. When their eyes met, she bit her lower lip and winked.

The bartender just smirked in response and moved to attend another customer. The girl didn't stop there. By taking her drink in one hand, she called "Hey", hearing this when he gave his attention to her again, she placed a card on the bar table in front of him. "Call me", she gave him an electrifying look, then slipped in among the crowd.

The bartender turned his eyes to the dj's booth. He simpered when he saw the dj glaring at him with an annoying expression. Seeing her sulking, he pursed his lips and blew an air kiss towards her direction. With rolling her eyes she looked away and started rocking with the music.

When the clock hit three, the bartender left the club and headed to his single room apartment. He unlocked the door like everyday but when he entered the room he was thrown into the floor forcefully by someone.

He was not prepared for this. The room was dark so he couldn't figure out anything. The cracked moon's dim light through the window was the only thing visible there. He managed to get himself up a bit and tried to push back the attacker but two of his attacker's hands pushed him again against the floor hardly and hovered over him.

This time he didn't even try to do anything because a familiar scent of a certain person hit his nose. Instead he raised his arms to hold his attacker's thin waist and brought them closer.

"Mr Vantae, how many times do I have to tell you not to give any attention to your customers?" The attacker's voice was low, clearly threatening the captive. "If you keep doing this, I'll also have to do something."

"Really? Tell me what will you do?" He cocked his head to get a better view of her face.

"I'll definitely kill you" she bit one of his earlobe and earned a deep moan. "Will you be ok with that, baby?" she sucked it again.

This was too much for him. He swiftly jumped up making her startled and pushed her on the floor like she did a few minutes ago. He also seized her wrists over her head. Both of them were panting heavily. "Even after one year you still think I'll cheat on you". His glare deepened as he added "you don't trust me? "

"I do, but I don't trust them," She didn't break the stare either. "I don't want anyone to want you, like I do" Then she craned her neck and bit her lower lip. Her eyes became half-lidded and was shining to reveal her bare desires.

Taehyung released his grip on his wrists and stood up. He gave her a hand and pulled her closer. They attached their lips together and started kissing hungrily. She jumped up on him and locked her ankles behind his waist. He started moving towards the bedroom without breaking the kiss and after entering the room he slammed the door shut.

________________

Seoul, South Korea

The morning alarm was the most annoying thing to Jungkook. He tried to open his pinkish eyes a bit and smashed the culprit's stop button. Yoongi hyung had to go before dawn, he had some important tasks to do in the office so Jungkook didn't bother to look for him.