Chapter-4 {part-1}

2 years ago

Seoul, South Korea

Nights could never be dark in Gangnam district. The luminous aura of bright electricity had covered the dense region tightly. A matte black range rover was stabled under a high rise. The building was under construction and empty so the place was more dusky than the other areas.

Not much later a man dressed in all black came out from it and entered the building. His steps were sharp and calculus. He was tightly holding a long but slim case in his one hand.

When he set his foot on the terrace, a blow of chilly breeze welcomed him. He took a long breath and without wasting any time he moved to the corner. He put his case on the concrete and sat on his knees, then opened the chain of the case in one swift.

He pulled out a stand first and placed it in front of him. When he was confirmed that it had gripped the concrete floor well, he pulled out an elegant black barrett m95 and placed it on the top of that stand.

Hyatt Park, Seoul's one of the most expensive hotels was located within two hundred meters of this building. The minister of external affairs was hosting a party on his twenty five years of marriage anniversary, on the topmost floor of that hotel. Almost half all of the permanent had come to attend this ceremony. The guests were enjoying their time by laughing around, dancing and chatting.

The man on the roof noticed it all through the telescopic lens of his gun. His eyes were emotionless and fixed on a certain someone from that party. He turned his airpods on to attend a call.

"....Not yet,"... ..... ... ... " Yes, everything is in position," ... ... .. ... "The target is moving constantly. I don't want to hurt anyone."...... .. ... .. " Ok." The call ended.

He put his eyes again on the scope. His long but thin fingers were fixed on the trigger. His breathing was slow but his heart was beating rapidly. In a fraction of second his eyes narrowed as he pulled the trigger. He didn't waste any time to wrap up his things and ran away from there.

Having a glimpse of that man the land rover roared. He got into it immediately. The driver didn't give him any time to adjust on his sit. They drove away from there quickly.

"Is he dead?" The driver asked in an unsettled voice. He was wearing black jeans with white button down. His eyes were fixed on the road. His grips on the steering wheel tightened as he accelerated the speed to escape from that area as fast as possible.

"I don't know" The other man replied.

"What do you mean by I don't know?" The driver snapped his head to his companion. "Dad will depose you, you know that very well."

"Aah, I'm just kidding, don't worry, he will be dead, sooner or later." He took off his black beanie and mask to add some fresh air on his skin. "Hey, buy me a burger, I'm starving" He pouted.

"Gosh, how can you think of food at a moment like this?" The man in the driving seat couldn't hide his nausea. "Just have to run from here quickly."

"Hobi-ah, can't you hear, my stomach is crying" The man in black jacket held his belly with his two hands. When he didn't get any response he looked out through the car's black glasses. "Hey, hey, can you see that Panda Express store out there?" He patted Hoseok's shoulder in excitement. "Let's get a bargar from there, hurry up."

"I can't believe this, I don't know why dad trusts you more than me." Hoseok was clearly annoyed but slowed down the car a bit. "Umm, the parking lot is full, what should I do?" He murmured the last words.

"Just find an alley, God dammit" The other male was impatient. He was vibrating on his seat constantly.

"Oh, just shut the f*ck up Tae, I'm trying." After two more minutes of roaming around the place he finally took his car to a narrow alley and stopped the engine.