Chapter-2

{This story will go back and fourth many times. Please cheak the timings and places before reading the chapters}

Present day

Seoul, South Korea

The evening was approaching. All the street lights of Seoul lit up to welcome the elegant night. The neon green sign of the famous nightclub 'sandy' was attracting people's attention. Inside of the club only few club members were roaming around. Some bartenders were attending them. The stage was still empty but the color projector lights were moving around on it in a lazy manner making it the highlight of this place.

A man in his late forties entered the club. He was dressed in a luxurious suit. He didn't give any attention to the other people, just went to a booth and closed the door.

Then two young men entered the club after an hour. They were wearing just casual tees and jeans. The older one looked at each and every person as if he was scanning them. The other man straight went to the bar and ordered two glasses of vodka.

"Do you think he'll be coming tonight"? The older boy asked his partner.

"Maybe " the younger boy said after sipping his liquor "or maybe not"

"I just wanna end all these and go home" The older boy sat on a stool near his partner. "I couldn't sleep last night because of this assholf. God, I just wanna punch him on his face so bad" he fisted his palms and gritted his teeth.

"Look hyung, he's here" The younger boy suddenly said pointing in a direction. The other one followed his finger and saw a man came out from a booth and was going towards the lift. "Is he going upstairs? "

"Don't know, let's follow him first" Both of them left the bar and steadily started to follow the man.

Jungkook gave one last look to his almost full glass of alcohol, what a waste of money, he thought.

The man was faster than they imagined. He got into the lift and closed the door before they could reach out.

"F*ck, hyung you go to the other lift, I'll use the starecases." He started moving without finishing his words. He was step jumping to reach the upper floor early but to his disappointment when he reached the first floor he found the lift empty. He looked here and there but couldn't find any traces of their target. "F*ck, where the hell are you Park Jaehoon?"

The older man also arrived at that moment "Jungkook, have we lost him again? He dialed a number on his cellphone. "Don't worry, tonight we'll catch him at any cost" He got a response from the other side of the line immediately. "Get our boys ready and seal this area, the target had come already."

The hallway was separated with two parts. There was an open bar on left side and on the right side some rooms are placing in a row.

"Hyung, can't we just peek through all the rooms one by one? I'm damn sure he's at one of them." He couldn't hide the restlessness from his voice.

"No, he'll know then, and we're not sure how many of them are hiding here" The other male was clearly annoyed. He had to wake up all night to catch his target, so tiredness hit him like a bitch. "You go to the bar and keep looking at the rooms and I'll go upstairs" He came a bit closer to the boy "if you find something out just handle it calmly, okey?" He patted Jungkook's shoulder twice and went upstairs using the lift.

Jungkook sighed, this wasn't his first time but every criminal, every crime, every scheme was so unusual from each other that he didn't know if he could ever get tired of them. The bartender gave him an eccentric look. Jungkook just ignored him, he didn't want to engage with with other people right now but he also didn't want to behave suspicious.