Chapter - 7

[Such a beautiful song, you can listen to it while reading the chapter.]

This part of the city was less crowded. Hoseok stabled his car within a few meters away from that guest house. He could see the main gate clearly from that place.

Soon after he saw a cab coming from the opposite direction and stopped in front of the gate. A girl wearing navy blue trousers and black jacket came out of it and went inside quickly. Hoseok didn't pay her any attention. He was more concerned for his friend to notice any other things.

When he heard the police siren from a distance, he got alarmed. He was waiting patiently but surprisingly his friend didn't come out even after ten minutes.

Then he remembered that he told Taehyung to set the timer of the bomb after ten minutes of the operation time. The bomb was about to explode anytime, Hoseok started the engine to leave this place as soon as his friend came out.

A loud explosion occurred within a minute but his friend still didn't come out. This made Hoseok unstable. His heart was running so fast and he couldn't decide what to do next. He stopped his engine and rushed to the building.

When he entered the reception area, he saw that more than ten people had already gathered there. Everyone was talking to each other in a horrified tone. When he tried to run towards the staircase, some people held him from his back. "Are you out of your mind? This building can collapse anytime soon. Just everybody quickly evacuate the place." A middle aged man spoke out loudly to alert everyone.

Hoseok kept trying to go in but some other men came from outside and forcefully dragged him out. "Oh! shit" He said in annoyance when he realized he had left his gun in the car.

"What happened here?" Two policemen came there abruptly. "We were patrolling on the highway and heard a loud explosion here."

"Sir, this is my guest house, I don't know what happened" The middle aged man spoke up. "I haven't even insured the guest house, now who'll pay for the-" The policeman stopped him and ordered his companion to enter the building.

Hoseok standing there totally shocked, he couldn't figure out what to do and why did the plan fail like this. He knew Taehyung could do these things better than him.

Meanwhile the cop, who went up to see the spot, came down. "Sir, there's a badly injured man on the second floor and his pulse is running very low." He added "I've called the ambulance, they are on their way."

Hoseok couldn't hold back his tears, he blamed himself for adding the explosion into their plan. He wanted to run and hug his friend so badly but he felt this would only make the situation worse. Taehyung needs treatment now more than his hug. He slowly got himself out from there and went to his car. "Please survive Tae, I'll take you out of there soon." he murmured before getting out from there.

__________________

The court trial went as expected. The public prosecutor couldn't make the plaintiff confess. Park Jaehoon remained silent all the time like he was challenging the whole judicial system. Jungkook didn't stay there any longer. They'd got a new bomb explosion case and Yoongi told Jackson and Jungkook to look in this matter.

When Jungkook reached the old guest house, it was already sealed by the police. He went upstairs and saw a stream of blood that had descended from the stairs. He carefully avoided stepping on it and went to the top floor.

"What happened here Jackson?" Jungkook asked when he saw his companion. "Was this explosion occurred intentionally?" The smell of gunpowder and burning things were strong in that room.