Chapter - 16

When they arrived at Lotte World amusement park, the sun hadn't gone on top of the city yet. The park was already crowded with so many colourful people. Some kids were running around with their parents, a couple of high school students were also seen in their school outfits, college couples were roaming around with their matching couple Tee's and some entertainers wearing colourful clothes welcoming those guests with cheerful smiles.

"Woah! Is this heaven?" Tae asked after entering the main gate. He was wonderstruck after witnessing all these colourful and bright objects together. He was wearing the flower printed shirt Jungkook bought him. Though Jungkook didn't compliment him as Jimin said but his amazed eyes were enough for Tae to feel that he liked it.

Jimin giggled hearing Tae's words. "Yeah, and we have become angels", he giggled some more on his own joke. "But where should we begin from?" He was holding a map in his hand.

"We should start from boating." Yoongi suggested. He just wanted to spend some couples time with Jimin. He held Jimin's hand and pulled to their left side where the 'boating' sign was placed on.

"Hyung, are we kids?" Jungkook snapped. "Boating is boring, let's go to the other side." He held Tae's hands tightly and tugged it towards him. Tae wanted to go with Jungkook but he also didn't want to detach from Jimin.

"Kookie, if Yoongi hyung is insisting then why don't we start with boating first?" Jimin said looking at his brother. Hearing this, Yoongi pulled Jimin more and kept moving through the left side lane. Jungkook sighed but followed them with Tae.

The boating zone was basically an artificial tunnel but you can't walk through it because it was filled with waters. There were a few small boats arranged one after another and some ultra-romantic couples were standing in a line to go on this ride. Yoongi and Jimin took the front boat, both of them were smiling shyly like some newly married couples. Jungkook rolled his eyes after seeing their superfluous teenage girl behavior.

When another boat came in front of Jungkook, he slowly descended on it and helped Tae get in safely. Tae shyly thanked him and took a seat but Jungkook didn't release Tae's hand even after the boat started moving.

The tunnel was narrow and dark. Some dinosaur dummies and ancient things were decorated by lights and sounds there. Tae was watching them with awestruck eyes but most of the time Jungkook's gaze was fixed on him. "Look Kookie, a pyramid, look another one." Tae couldn't stop pointing at every single thing he saw there. Jungkook didn't want to see those pyramids, he didn't have any interest in non living things. Instead he looked at Tae and smiled. Tae was looking like a flower in this shirt, the most beautiful flower he had ever seen.

Suddenly their boat bumped into something. When Jungkook looked up he noticed it was their previous boat. Yoongi slowed down the engine, that's why it happened. "What the hell! Why aren't you moving forward?" Jungkook shouted from his boat.

"Jimin wanted to see those dragons closely." Yoongi replied.

"Jiminie hyung, just start the engine, we're getting late for the other activities." Jungkook said in an annoyed voice. He could not figure out why people were so much obsessed with mythological creatures.

"We can't buddy, until Jimin finishes examining those things." Yoongi chuckled and moved closer to Jimin. He put his hand on Jimin's shoulder and told him to carry on.

"I can't believe this!" Jungkook left a heavy sigh. "Hey you two, don't you know how costly the tickets are here? if you stuck with just one ride the whole day then how can we complete the other rides before evening?" Jungkook tried to make them move, but those ex couples were not responding. He groaned,  "Fine, let's stay here for the rest of our lives."