Chapter - 11

[Since a lot of things are happening in Jungkook's house, here is a small replica  inside the house: The bedroom seen is of Jungkook's and Jimin's is on the right side of the sofa, not visible in this picture.]

                   _____________________

  It was the brightest day of the season. Jimin arrived really ahead of time. "Kookie, look hyung is here." Jimin shouted after opening the door but no one responded. He dragged his luggage in and closed the door. He thought Jungkook may have forgotten to lock the main door and went to his office. This thought made him slightly upset. He put his side bag on a chair and slightly opened the door of his brother's room to check if he's inside or not but the room was empty.

He moved his legs towards the other bedroom, which was officially his. He was about to jump in the bed but thought that he should freshen up first. He was wearing this set of clothes over twenty four hours. So he started removing his green nike t-shirt and blue Levi jeans. When he put his hands on the waistband of his underwear he heard some unknown noises coming from his bed. He lifted up the corner of the bed cover to see what was going on there but the sight made him startled and he fell backwards on the floor.

"Aaah… aah!" Jimin left out a high-pitched shriek when he saw a hand holding a living cockroach, came out from under the bed. "Who are you?" Jimin asked in a trembling voice. "What are you doing with that thing?" His scared eyes didn't move from that object.

"Sorry, I just-" Tae said coming out of that place. The cockroach was still on his hands. "I just saw it hiding under the bed, and kookie said his brother is afraid of insects, so-" Tae said with a pout. His intention was to remove the scary thing out without scarring anybody.

"I don't know who you are, just get that thing out of my sight, please… " Jimin moved backwards a little while crawling on the floor.

"What's happening here?" Jungkook asked after opening the door in a sudden movement. He saw his half naked brother was crawling on the floor and Tae was standing there with a cockroach in his hand. "Jiminie hyung, get up from there? Vantae just throw it away and wash your hands first." Jungkook went to help Jimin get up. Tae also came closer to them to help that man but Jimin squicked and kept going backwards "Vantae, I told you to get out of here. Just go and throw it away, fast." Jungkook yelled.

Tae lowered his head, a small "ok" left from his mouth when he was going out of the room. He just wanted to help them but nobody needs his help, he thought. He washed his hands and turned on the TV. Fictional people are far better from the real people.

"Hyung are you alright?" Jungkook asked Jimin when he got up on his feet.

"Yeah, who's that guy?" Jimin said while putting on his clothes. He wasn't panting now but his heart was still beating fast.