Chapter - 18

The sunlight always finds a way to sneak in through the closed window glasses of Jungkook's bedroom. It was seven in the morning. The radiance of the soft sun has made every aspect of Tae's body more alluring. Jungkook was watching him asleep while pressing his back on the closed door. His eyes were sore, couldn't sleep much last night as his mind continued to trip over far too many loose ends in the recent happenings.

He unhurriedly moved towards the sleeping beauty and sat down on his knees before him, as if he wanted to worship him with amour. Tae was sleeping like a cocoon. Some stains of dried tears were still on his cheeks. His slightly parted lips were vibrating with every little snores he released. Jungkook just wanted to kiss and suck those beautiful lips in his but he didn't want to wake him either.

'Tae, forgive me for hurting you, I just wanted to make you happy, make you mine but look what I did, I made you cry. Tae, I'm sorry for bbeing such worst person you've met. I don't deserve you.' Jungkook wanted to speak loudly but his heart was too sore to make a stand. He released a sigh, got up from the floor, took out some clothes for his office and went to the bathroom.

"Tae, wake up, eat something first." Jimin said while swiping out the bangs from Tae's eyes. Tae opened his eyes slowly and adjusted his eyes to the bright light.

"It's morning already!" Tae said, rubbing sleep from his eyes. "Where's Kookie?" He looked at Jimin.

"Both of the officers left for their office and-" Jimin closed the window curtains, then said "it's already noon so, do you want to have breakfast now or lunch?" Jimin chuckled.

"Breakfast will be fine." Seeing Jimin smiling, Tae smiled too but remembering what happened last night, his smile dimmed. He got up from the bed and started doing his morning routine with an aching heart.

"Jungkook, we've got something." Yoongi said as he entered the detective department. "Just come to my cabin, we need to talk." He hurriedly went inside of his cabin holding a huge casefile in his hands.

"Is this something related to the bomb blast case?" Jungkook asked after moving inside his senior's cabin.

"Yes, umm, Jungkook please make me a cup of coffee first, I'm really thirsty." Yoongi sweetly asked him, then opened the file. "You know I talked with the commissioner, he said he wants to look into this matter personally."

Jungkook made two cups of coffee and placed them on the table. "Wow! I can't believe this, dad barely look into these cases. Hyung but tell me first why did you call me here?"

"We found out who that girl was." Said Yoongi with a serious voice. "She's a Thai secret agent, Lalisa Monoban."

"What!" Jungkook said in disbelief, "but how can that be possible, I mean-"

"And the most shocking thing is she came to Seoul on that day. We got this information through the airport authority." Yoongi was drinking his coffee slowly, feeling every smell, every taste of it. "She was secretly recruited at a nightclub in Bangkok, she single handedly exposed more than a dozen smugglers in that area. Wonder what made her come all the way here!"

Jungkook frowned, "What about that girl, who was living there for three days? Was she a secret agent too?"

"No idea, maybe they were together solving a case or just there's another story." Yoongi sighed. He wasn't sure if they were in halfway of that case or just at the beginning phase.

"Sir, you said, her phone was almost fixed, did you find something in there?" Jungkook asked. The case was getting more complex than he imagined.

"Almost! Our engineer is working on it's storage, hope we can find something to solve this case." Yoongi yawned loudly. Finishing his cup he looked at Jungkook with a gummy smile, "Yah! Jungkook-ah, one more cup please."