Chapter - 4 {Part - 2}

Continuation from previous part.

 The sky was duskier than that previous evening. Silent raindrops were falling from the sky. The murmur of Han river was surpassing every sound in the background. 

 A sudden vibration in Taehyung's pocket woke him up from his sleep. He checked the time first. It was 4.15 am. He unlocked the device and opened the message An urgent matter had come up. Be here before 7.30.

 He looked at his friend, who was still sleeping peacefully in the driver's seat. He yawned and stretched his stiff arms. He took some time to rethink what happened earlier, how they almost got caught by the police and why they had to spend the whole night at the riverside. 

 Having heard some whimpers coming out from the backseat Taehyung turned around. The girl might have woken, he thought, this was the perfect time to take her home. 

 "Hobi-ah, hey, wake up buddy," He nudged his friend. Soon after the whimpers from backseat turned into deep sobs, this made Hoseok wake up too. 

"Who is crying in the middle of the road?" Hoseok's voice was heavy with sleepiness. When he finally realized what was happening, he opened his car door and went to the backseat. He disclosed the unknown girl's face to see why she was making weird noises. 

 "Hey, just stop her already, I can't take this anymore." Taehyung showed his annoyance. First of all he didn't get any proper sleep, his stomach was empty and this girl was making noises constantly which gave him an ugly headache.

 "Miss, can you open your eyes and tell us who you are," Hoseok gave a light nudge to her shoulder. She flattered her eyelids to adjust the bright light inside the car. When she decerned the situation  she screamed her lungs out. This head-splitting sound got both of them startled. 

 "Hey, hey relax, why are you screaming?" Hoseok was confused. He tried to sush the girl by saying good words. 

 "Don't, don't come near me, I'll scream again." She clutched the plastic bag tightly to cover her body. "Please let me go." She pleaded. 

 "Oh relax miss, we won't hurt you, we're good people."  Hoseok tried to calm her down. 

 "We're good people! Really?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrows. 

  "For now, we're good people for now, " Hoseok gave his friend an angry glare and gave his attention back to the girl. "Miss please give us your home address, so that we can take you there now." He tried to sound polite. 

 "Are you sure? Are you not going to rape me?" She asked in a shaky voice.

 "No, no, we're not rapists," Hoseok assured her. "What's your name and where do you live, please tell us."

 She took some time to gather her thoughts. "I am Mina, Kang Mina. I'm a trainee in YZ entertainment." She remembered something "Oh, the office dorm must be closed now, I can't enter by 6 in the morning." 

 "Where is your home?" Hoseok asked her, "we can take you there."

 "My home is far away from here, in Gwangju," She sobbed a little more. 

 "We're sorry, we didn't mean to scare your friends and take you here with us." 

 "Friends?" She stopped sobbing and got serious, "I don't have many friends here."

 "What! Those boys with you aren't your friends?" Hoseok was shocked. 

 "No." She hung her head low. 

 "Then why are you with them?" Hoseok was amused. "You were drunk and they were taking you to God knows where, didn't you know this would be dangerous?" She lowered her head more in shame. "I know this is your personal matter." Hoseok paused, "I shouldn't have asked you."