35. Light-speed

It was raining. For the first time since that day when Ellie had lost consciousness in The Lagoon the sky decided to show some mercy. The doors leading out on the huge balcony form my bedroom were all open letting in that smell of summer rain, that sound of delicate rustling. I was sitting on the bed dressed into a loosely tied bathrobe and boxer shorts, all lights off just the screen on my pad burning when I was watching the diagram of that anomaly trying to decipher what Haechan couldn't guess. I should be sleeping by now, the next morning I was supposed to start gym training around 7 am. That planned vocation went everything but planned and the sight of the date made my heart double jump. In three days Destroyers will tear The Lagoon into pieces and a week form then...

A light crack of an opened door made me look up.

"Jaemin? Are you here? Mr. Lucas had said I'll find you here."

My jaw fell, goosebumps appeared on my body as it has been Jeno walking info my room cautiously.

"Are you real?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Jeno grinned.

I was sitting there like frozen watching him in that dime light of the fake stars, his tall hot fine body shape, board shoulders. That freaking masterpiece called Lee Jeno.

"I have some time tonight and have asked Mr. Lucas if there's a possibility to see you." Jeno stopped at the door listening to the rain. "I really like that sound and smell, it's sad that it rains so rarely."

"The world is changing." I put the pad aside on the bedside table, that image of the anomaly still playing on the screen yet speaking nothing to my understanding.

The carpet was rough under my bare feet, the cooling air surrounding me like a lullaby until Jeno's warmth caught me in.

I rested my chin on his shoulder inhaling his scent.

"You smell like rain."

Jeno laughed, his strong arms closing around me in a tight embrace.

I've missed you like crazy I've wished to say, but couldn't utter a thing. I wanted him to stay and we didn't happen to talk about that thing between us, even though through the past three weeks we have been video calling each day, many times chatting with Ellie or watching her sleep, or play.

"I'm happy you've found time to meet." I lifted my head watching his eyes caressing over the cross tattoo before our lips met in a long slow kiss.

Jeno just kissed back touching my hair neck and chest. I was pulling on his hoodie, parting our lips just to lift it. There was Jeno's impressive body so visible again. I was staring, touching his nipples playing with them until they hardened.

"Ah!" Jeno leaned his head back closing his eyes, like during a roller coaster ride.

I pulled him back. Kissed harder. He loosened the strap of my bathrobe, removed it from my shoulders. My fingers were struggling with his belt and zipper. Who needed so many clothes, couldn't he make it easier like Ther-San and come almost naked.

We were kissing sloppily, panting and moaning struggling with getting rid of shoes, socks, jeans, underwear but finally there was just skin, the state I loved him in the most. I loved myself the most in while being in his presence.

"Do you have safety?" Jeno was barely talking the ready we were.

Yes? No? Maybe? Who freaking cares just take me already.

"In the bathroom."

"Just wait here." Jeno sucked the skin on my neck in.

We stumbled to the bed, he pushed me on the mattress climbing on top of me. Or maybe in the wardrobe. Ok, safety could wait, the whole world could wait when Jeno was there grinding on me with such passion I've seen the real stars again, I swear.

"If you're too lazy to go for safety you have to lick it clean." I whispered sticking my tongue right into his ear. I loved to explore each part of Jeno, my body couldn't get enough of that territory I was slowly calling mine, at least in my head.

"I can lick you clean." Jeno's eyes were burning, I guessed he enjoyed that perspective, crazy man. "I can give extra loving to you butthole." Jeno was grinning.

"You own my butthole." I raised a brow.

"Good boy." His whisper made me moan so hard I almost levitated above the bed. Jeno just squeezed the skin on my shoulder in his teeth playfully.

"You love me dirty talking you," He asked.

"Just take me already! Damn."

The rocking of his hips became rougher, he was still grinding on me like a mad man until calming for a second to change position and cause the pain to lift me up.

"Damn!" I cursed.

"Damn pleasure?"

"Damn pain, just move faster."

So Jeno started to rock his hips in a steady trance, his hands doing things, his lips doing things in mine, sweat dripping down his jaw raining all over me. The rhythm of his body so good a whole orchestra opened up in the pain. The spasm waves hitting my cells, freaking serious. His lips like lava spreading over my face and here was his tongue I licked from all sides in passionate open mouth kisses. We couldn't stop shooting into the sky, taking off from the matters level. My fingernails digging into his butts pulling him closer, even deeper in.

"Ah! Jaemin damn!" Yelled Jeno. "Boy stop or I'll destroy you butthole!" He was barely speaking between mad hungry kisses, heavyweight pants and an even faster peace of his thrusts.

"Freaking continue." I bit his lower lip to receive a slap on my bare butts.

"You bad boy want me to teach you some." Jeno leaned in to suck down my neck.

Those waves of ecstasy were destructive, captivating and deep. I was falling into oblivion, into a hypnosis, my body and pleasure becoming one. Jeno's trusts faster and deeper, his lips searching for mine so I just stuck my tongue out to lick whatever was nearing my face, his nose, cheek, eyebrow, the lovely side of his wet tongue.

"I will not... hold on... for longer..." Jeno's voice was like a far whisper.

He rocked his hips two more times groaning heavily when light-speed erupted in my cells.

We were flying though the Solar System, were crushing so hard. Hair, skin, lips, oblivion, maybe stars.

 Hair, skin, lips, oblivion, maybe stars

Thank you so much for support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Nomin's hot time?
Much <3