17. Wild and flying

"As I said he's a professional." I cut down the subject walking to Space Beyond, stretching the key Jeno's way. "I wanted to give you a small present. I know you miss flying."

His eyes widened in shock and excitement.

"You mean."

"I'm the only man alive with an official license for a flying car and today is your lucky day pilot Lee. I want you to show me how an ace like you takes off."

All his muscles were tense when he was watching the key in my hand. I could imagine that inner fire my words must have woken up. Someone who hasn't flown for years, who has probably settled with the thought he will spend the rest of his life grounded was here now, a small step from claiming that clear ocean of blue for himself again.

"So, I will not ask twice." I raised my brow.

He took the key off my hand, our fingertips brushing so nicely. I was surprised how easy it was. I just needed to play the right strings and here he was obedient like a fish that has swallowed the bid.

Plan destroy Jeno starts with giving him what he dreams of and more.

Jeno was yelling from euphoria when Space Beyond has been pushed to the limit above the desert. I have never dared to gain that speed, always pulling back at some point, but that man had no boundaries, the car obeying each of his gestures. I could imagine Lucas would go insane or die being in here now. Me as passenger was turned on more than ever, more than when Thee-San was taking off all her clothes and spreading her legs for me. I was freaking sexualizing things again, my gaze falling on Jeno's tensed muscles. We have been doing rounds for at lest an hour now. Jeno could definitely do it for days, I could imagine it was like an addiction for him - flying.

Will he be dizzy with adrenaline after the flight, less careful, more easy to bend, I wondered.

"Let's go back to our hotel." I shouted to be louder than the engine.

Jeno nodded flipping Space Beyond upside down lowering towards the town in mad swirls. My head became strangely dizzy and I grabbed the seat. So that's how Lucas was feeling when I was flying, or worse.

I was suddenly thankful when the car touched down in front of that shady hotel.

"You went a bit pale at a few occasions." Jeno raised his brow.

"Be happy I'm in a good mood today. Keys." I stretched my hand out.

Jeno was grinning when he handed it to me before walking out. My legs didn't want to carry me when I made my wobbly way inside the building, up the stairs to that small apartment.

"How about going somewhere further?" I looked at Jeno who sat on the bed.

"I need to be back to check on Ellie."

"So let's go and check on her then we'll leave for an adventure."

Jeno looked at me stunned.

"I had enough of adventures in my life none ended well."

"It doesn't have to." My heart was racing, my stupid mind producing pictures of me pulling Jeno's shirt up to get to his abs, lick over them, shit, my mind was betraying me again but there was a force twenty times rougher than that earthquake hanging in the air.

"Ok, let's do it. I didn't have fun for ages. It might be the last fun time in my life anyway." Jeno got up, that wild glitters in his eyes were dangerous.

"Let's go." I repeated when both of us left the room.

"What was the craziest thing you've ever done?"

Jeno was a bit drunk in that small beach bar along the highway leading to The Lagoon.

"I can't name one thing."

My mind filled with images of me and Hendery organizing my twentieth birthday party that yes, changed into a freaking orgy. I only remembered blurry pieces of that king size bed I had ended up on with about eleven supermodels and yes Hendery, all of us naked touching and kissing whatever was in reach including his mr D, I freaking took to another dimension. I guess the girls were a bit disappointed with us jumping at each other like some maniacs, my gay self too strong again when I was kissing my best friend like no tomorrow. I remembered the next day, the hangover harder than ever kicking me strongly when I woke up tangled into my totally naked best friend. I guess it has been the only night I hated him a little less, the not so sober me even believed he was sexy with that cascade of dark messy curls and the exposed line of his abs.

Hendery though pretend it has never happened. Me, I declared I don't remember a bit of that night to save my friendship. So we were back to dumb besties again then to enemies, coworkers but never even a fraction as close or intense as during that night.

"Does having sex with eleven supermodels and your best friend count?" I asked watching my face mirroring in the whiskey glass.

Jeno dropped his jaw literally.

"You're living a life man." He sighed.
"It was in university times I calmed down now. I'm just lying down my favorite secretary frequently."

We both laughed, I actually missed a manly talk like that.

"What about you?" I glanced at that sexy tattoo.

"I went out into The Lagoon to save the Blue Birds." He muttered with an indecipherable smile when all the nice tingling that birthday memory had caused dyed out abruptly.

"Was it really the craziest?" I asked stunned.

"Yes." Jeno wasn't looking at me, it seemed he has sunken into his own world.

"Why did you do it then?" I whispered.

"Why did you lay down your best friend." His eyes fell on me.

The heat storming to my cheeks was too much.

Thank you for your support. Did you enjoy the chapter. What do you think about Jaemin taking Jeno for an adventure and his wildest memory?
Will this time together bring them closer?

Much <3