29. Grand piano

"Come." I pulled Jeno to the door feeling my heartbeat speeding up.

We had finally came back to our senses after the heaviest climax in my eternity, bathing in the ocean then slipping into some clothes, sneaking up the beach to uncle Taeyong's house.

I pressed the door knob pushing the door open when Jeno cuddled to my side kissing over my neck.

"Is it open?" He asked buffed.

"Yes, it's always open. When uncle moved out he has never locked the door, left everything he has had here." I swallowed remembering our last encounter, his eyes carrying something, almost the same as Dejun's two days ago when he was kicking me out of the clinic.

"I didn't know." Whispered Jeno following me inside.

"No one knows, otherwise someone would dare to break in."

My heart was beating like crazy when I lit up my phone to find a way though that dusty museum like space. Jeno's sweaty palm was clinging to mine when we climbed up the stairs to the second floor and that glass room with the grand piano.

Jeno let go off my hand walking to the window looking at The Lagoon, when I could almost sense the memory of the small me running around that room chasing paper spacecrafts uncle Taeyong has build for me. I had been Ellie's age. I hope she was fine and she will forgive me kidnapping her sexy father for one night.

The satellite lights were brighter than a full moon so I could see Jeno so clearly standing there in the silver light wearing his jeans and my shirt. He looked like a masterpiece. Damn art. I walked to him placing my chin on his shoulder cuddling my face into his neck smelling his skin.

How will I let go? I wished the morning would never come as I could stay in his arms.

"Do you want to see uncle's bedroom." I squeezed his earlobe in my teeth causing him to smile to himself.

"Lead." He turned around, his strong arms tanging around my waist pulling me to his warm body, our lips meeting in another long hot kiss I didn't want to end.

"You can take me as many times as you have strength for." My heart was in some madness again.

"You won't be able to walk tomorrow." Jeno laughed.

"Let it be my problem. Come, be my king." I tore my shirt off his arms touching his muscles.

There was no way we could hold back stripping again claiming the bedroom for us with that fire, so it was like a melody I could listen on replay the whole day when an hour later I found myself woken up from a short nap in that crumbled sheets.

Jeno was nowhere to find but there were some sound of pressing random keys with one finger coming from the other room. I chuckled. He has really decided to follow his dream and try out the grand piano?

My body was a bit sore, walking a bit uncomfortable when I reached the bathroom to take a quick shower. There was a bathrobe on a shelf I put on making my way though the dark rooms cast out from shadows by the distant satellites' glow. Jeno was wearing a towel only seductively bound around his hips when he was sitting on the pouf pressing the keyboard.

"C and G are out of tune, as it hasn't been used for three years now." I sat down next to him feeling tingling on my skin.

Uncle's notebook has been opened, the last song he has composed here blurring out on the dusty pages.

"Sounds better in my head than it actually is to sit here in real." Jeno chuckled. "I have called doctor Dejun he said Ellie is sleeping and is ok."

"That's good."

Our eyes met briefly.

So you have a few more hours with me right, I thought placing my hands on the keys.

"Why have you said you're not interested in that when I had tried to kiss you three days ago?" I looked at his beautiful lips.

Jeno chuckled shaking his head.

"I was afraid, I've never had those type of ideas towards a man before, besides I know that right now I need to focus on Ellie not some romance. But..." Jeno bit his lip taking a long breath in. "The past days I've been thinking about it a lot, so yeah, my thinking has brought me here." His smile became shy.

I'm glad it did, I thought, but instead of verbalizing it I just pressed the notes uncle Taeyong has written down years ago.

"So you can play." Jeno was watching me intensively.

"Haven't done it for five years. Uncle has taught me how to play, but I chose to study astrophysics to have the right knowledge to launch."

Jeno only nodded. I was playing slowly only deciphering the note shapes, the out of tune keys were giving the song a disharmony. Like in my life, some keys have never found the right tune.

"What happened to your uncle? Where is he now? Was it difficult for him to leave such a pretty house?"

"He's living in a small town 400 miles north from here, that's all I know." My hands stopped on the keyboard. "It was... shuttering for him to leave from here. I'll never forget that day or that look in his eyes. He hasn't spoken a word to me since."

"So you made him move out?"

"Yes I paid huge money for each resident of The Lagoon to start a new life but my uncle hasn't accepted it. Still, sacrifices are necessary, that's what my grandfather used to say."

Jeno was quiet still watching me in that dim darkness.

"I'm just trying to do the right thing. The world is ending and we need a new solution to survive, besides a theory says walking though the gates of the universe will make us eleven dimensional creatures who can claim space, time, immortality."

"Could Ellie travel there?" Whispered Jeno.

"Ellie wouldn't survive the G-forces required for launching."

Jeno lowered his head.

But you could, I thought glancing at his stone body.

"You know exactly what forces do to you up there and leaving Stratosphere is even a step more demanding."

"I have been on the borderline twice during lonely night flights, thinking what would have happened if I lifted the plane a bit higher and drifted up into space, but it has been before Ellie was born."

"She's your gravity."

"Yes, she's my gravity." Jeno sighed.

Am I your wings or am I no one? I wished to ask but only leaned in pressing a soft peck to his lips when he pulled me closer tangling my body into his arms.

My mind filling with images of me and Jeno in Outer Space heading into unknown. Of course Ellie had to stay here, but he could survive becoming an astronaut.

 Of course Ellie had to stay here, but he could survive becoming an astronaut

Thank you so much for your support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Nomin visiting Taeyong's house and their conversation? Will they night change something?

Much <3