21. Countdown

I looked up to see Thee-San standing in the bathroom watching us in total shock, there were tears glittering in her eyes.

"Hi Thee-San, Jaemin just needs some loving, you can gladly help." Hendery winked to her when my body became extra numb.

"I'm sorry boss, I'll not interfere." Thee-San nodded her head before storming out.

I looked at Hendery, his eyes were still on fire.

"You can tell her you've drunk so much you had lost idea who you hooked up with." Hendery's low voice was filled with that extra something I couldn't ever resist, like each time before we were about to do something highly forbidden or crazy, before stealing someone's gloves or me having sex with him and eleven supermodels.

I could freaking pretend that I came here drunk, so I just sat on the marble plate around the sink watching Hendery like if challenging him.

He chuckled before leaning in, taking me into his mouth, sucking in a skilled way, like I've done to him four years ago.

"Faster damn, I bet you can do it better." I pulled his curls clenching my teeth to not to give him the satisfaction of moaning.

The door crackled and I almost levitated seeing Thee-San coming in. She was still cried out, her face a bit puffy.

"Boss do you want me to help you?" She asked when Hendery let go off my treasures licking up my chest.

"Yes honey you can help us." I almost breathed in out, my hands pulling on Hendery's bathrobe to expose those damn abs.

I saw Thee-San stripping off her bathrobe walking to us completely bare, my heart almost leaving my chest when two of my best ever lovers touched me.

Hendery returned to pleasing me the oral way when her tongue landed in my mouth. I have had love triangles, four-angles freaking twelfths, but non like that. As that sublime torture of desire, love, hate and pleasure was highly dangerous.

I began to kiss her harder, squeeze her breasts in my hands when his lips rocked against me in a way that made me come into his mouth. I saw him moving up spilling all of my liquids on my chest before licking into my mouth together with Thee-San's tongue.

That double kiss was insane, our faces so wet we were swimming in saliva. I couldn't have enough, messing their hair, licking them both deeper.

I could have come again if that was possible.

"Wow!" Thee-San's face was deeply red when we pulled back.

Hendery was still leaving sweet kisses on my neck like in a trance.

"I'll give you more later, now we will go to celebrate." Hendery grinned letting go off my skin when I just searched his lips.

"He's extra drunk today. Always begs me to lay him down when he's so drunk." Hendery winked to Thee-San again.

"Jaemin just loves sex." She whispered blushing harder.

"Let's go, we will launch my nudes. I wonder what some alien species will tell if they find that." Hendery grinned getting off me opening the sink to wash himself off all the things we have done.

"Will you really send your nudes into space?" Asked Thee-San.

"I'm perfect so." Hendery grinned in a confident way reaching for his bathrobe putting it on not really bothering to tie it up. "Don't let me wait for too long."

"We're coming." I jumped from the counter taking the bathrobe off to wash my body clean under the sink. "Come." I pecked Thee-San's lips, she was looking like a sculpture of some goodness sitting on the marble wearing nothing but my necklace.

"Yes boss, should I dress up or stay naked?"

"Do whatever you like." I caressed her cheeks before putting my bathrobe over myself.

I stumbled outside behind Hendery who caught me under the arm whispering a few words into my ear.

"You know we're going to outer space together, there won't be her, so if you'd be bored or needy I can always help."

I shivered, I have lost control next to him again, who said it couldn't happen in the depths of space and especially there, away from society. Do astronauts have sex, I suddenly wondered walking outside to see the party in its peak.

"Let's launch the hottest nudes into eternity!" Yelled the DJ through a microphone when I felt Hendery and The-San's arms tangling around my waist, so I pretend I'm extra drunk pulling both closer giving each a deep tongue filled kiss. I made out with Hendery a little bit longer though, my gay self begging for attention.

10-9-8-7-6-5...

"Thanks man I haven't had so much fun since ages." I whispered into Hendery's ear so only he could hear.

"We're better than gods, and gods are limitless." He gave my lips a long peck when I just cuddled more into him and my almost girlfriend.

Maybe I should take them both on my journey to spoil me with pleasure, or maybe Jeno...
Jeno...

3

That name popped back with that stubborn face.

2

And Blue Birds

1

Ellie

0

The red glow of the engines starting was like a volcanic eruption, the force of the wind almost knocked us off.

Hendery let go off me yelling from excitement when the probe-sphere took off rocketing into the sky. The music suddenly stopped, it became pitch black around us as all lights flickered and went out.

 The music suddenly stopped, it became pitch black around us as all lights flickered and went out

Thank you for your love. What do you think about Jaemin's crazy threesome and him not stopping Hendery in launching the probe-sphere? What will happen now?

Much <3