"Are You Ready Ma'am?" Asked The Artist.

"Wait Let Me Record" Kelly Said Pulling Out Her XR To Record The Whole Act.

"Oh My God" Beyoncé Said Shaking Her Head Before The Artist Proceeded To Pierce Both Nipples Making Her Whence In Pain.

After He Was Done He Handed Her A Pamphlet To Help Her Take Care Of The Piercings Telling Her The Do's And Don'ts.

Nicki Got Her Nose Piercing Next, Crying Like A Little Baby. Afterwards, They Paid And Left. Making Kelly Drive To The Nearest Restaurant.

"How Is My Girls Feeling?" Kelly Asked As They Sat Down Outside Of This Chic Restaurant.

"In Fucking Pain I Need To Throw Back As Many Shots I Can" Beyoncé Said Looking Over The Drink Specials.

"My Nose Surprisingly Doesn't Hurt, But That Bitch Did Hurt When I Felt That Needle In My Nose" Nicki Said Causing Them All To Laugh. They All Ordered Their Food And Drinks Once The Waitress Walked Up To Them.

"Thanks For Coming Kelly, I Needed Some Moral Support" Beyoncé Said Grabbing Her Hand To Squeeze.

"No Problem Boo" Kelly Smiled.

"Oh Has Things Gotten Better With Your Baby Daddy?" Beyoncé Asked. She Was So Busy Being Under Her Man That She Hasn't Gotten The Chance To Catch Up With Her Girls.

The Waitress Approached With Their Food And Drinks Making Them All Clap For Joy.

"Nope, You Know When He Came To See Tiara We Argued Most Of The Time Including My Family Which Created A Whole Mess. I Just Ended Up Telling Him I'm Not Forcing You To Take Care Of Your Responsibilities. If You Want To Be Apart Of Tiara's Life Then You Need To Start Acting Like It And If You Don't Want To Be Apart Then Me And Baby Gonna Be Alright" Kelly Said Softly.

This Was A Man That She Had So Much History With. Dating In High School Then Breaking Up Only To Run Into Each Other Years Later. It Seemed Like The Second Time Around Was Going To Be It But Obviously It Wasn't. At Times It Felt Like He Pretended Like Tiara Wasn't Alive. Almost Like He Was Avoiding His Own Child.

"Shit" Beyoncé Said. She Prayed That Things Wouldn't Turn Out The Same Way It Has For Kelly. Shawn And Her Made So Many Promises About Their Relationship And This Child That They Created. Even Though It Was Promises, It Could Always Be Broken.

"Fuck Him" Nicki Said Before Taking A Sip Of Her Mojito.

"Period Cause We Not Chasing After No Male. We Are Independent Women" Beyoncé Said.

"It's Not Like I Can Put Him On Child Support Cause He Don't Even Make Half Of What I Make" Kelly Said.

"Period My Bestie Making Six Figures Bitch" Beyoncé Said Sticking Out Her Tongue.

"Well Not Entirely Six Figures But I'm Close" Kelly Corrected.

"Don't Matter, You Can Take Care Of Your Child" Nicki Said Swirling Her Pasta Noddles Onto Her Fork.

"I Seen Him Playing House With His Baby Mama And Their Daughter. Just All Over Instagram" Kelly Said Before Taking A Bite Into Her Bacon Burger.

"So He Obviously Back With Her Huh?" Nicki Asked.

"I Mean I Guess. But I'm Just Going To Unfollow Him. I Can't Continue To Watch Him Live This Fake Ass Life Like Shit Is Good" Kelly Complained.

"I Mean I Get It. Your Angry Maybe Even Jealous. That's Normal But Watching His Instagram And Shit Won't Really Do Anything For You. Tiara Will Know That She Has All Of Us And Thats The Shit That Matters" Beyoncé Explained Throwing Another Shot Back.

"She Does, She Actually Said BB Yesterday It Was So Freaking Cute" Kelly Gushed.

"That Heffa Had The Nerve To Finally Say My Name When I Wasn't Around?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Sorry Boo" Kelly Shrugged.

"She's Been Calling Me Nini" Nicki Chuckled.

"Well I Was Tryna Get Her To Say TT And Shawn Ended Up Getting Her To Say His Name Which She Did. I Was So Mad Man" Beyoncé Explained.

"Tiara Must Like Shawn...She's Just Like Her TT Running After Old Rich Men" Kelly Said Purking Up Her Lips As Nicki Hollered.

"Fuck You" Beyoncé Said. The 'Old Jokes' Was Beginning To Feel Sensitive Since Their Relationship Was Growing Into A More Serious One. She Was Planning On Marrying This Man One Day And All They Could Do Was See Him As A Old Man.

"Oop Someone Big Mad" Nicki Said Finishing Up Her Food.

"The Jokes Are Old That's All"

"Okay Girl, I Won't Talk About Your Man Anymore" Kelly Said Putting Her Hands Up.

"I Just Think It Was Cute When We Were First Messing Around But Now...This Is My Man. That I Plan To Be With Forever So They Just Come Off Childish" Beyoncé Said.

"You Don't Have To Explain Yourself Honey" Kelly Said.

"Did Anybody Try The Chicken? The Chicken Was Lovely" Nicki Said Trying To Steer The Conversation Else Where.

"We're Good" Kelly Said Softly.

Beyoncé Looked At Her Trying To Read Her Face. She Didn't Want To Shut Down Kelly The Way She Did But It Had To Be Said Otherwise It Would Continue To Happen. 

"So Have Y'all Watched That New Video?" Nicki Asked Changing The Subject.

"With Those Two Rappers? Meh" Beyoncé Dusted Off. She Wasn't Really Big On Rap. She Was A More R&B Kind Of Girl. Late Nineties Type Of Girl.

"I Was Trying To Figure Out Why The Fuck The Kardashians Have To Sneak Their White Asses Into Her Black Shit, Our Black Men, Our Black Videos, Our Black Fucking Culture" Kelly Snapped.

"Preach!" Beyoncé Agreed.

"Well I Just Like The Song" Nicki Whispered Realizing That The Conversation Took A Turn.

The Waitress Placed The Check Down. "Who Got It This Round?" Nicki Asked.

"I Just Paid Out Of Pocket For Tiara Doctor Visit" Kelly Said.

"I Went Out Last Week With Shawn's Mother" Beyoncé Said.

"We Know She Covered Your Ass" Kelly Said Laughing.

"My Man Did" Beyoncé Smiled.

"I'll Take It This Time" Nicki Said Grabbing The Book Looking Over The Total Before Placing Her Card Inside.