22

We Laughed Leaving The Store. It Had Been A Week Since Her Trip To Fiji And Honestly She Dreading Returning To The States. The Time Spent In Fiji Was Something Different. It Was Like Shawn And Beyoncé Connected On A Whole Other Level. Their Relationship Definitely Was Growing Into Something Serious. 'Becoming One'

"So Tell Me About Your Trip Girl" Kelly Asked Pushing Tiaras Stroller. They Had Been Shopping Around For Christmas Gifts For Their Families. The Biggest Holiday Was Approaching Soon And Kelly Was Looking Forward To Spending The Holidays With The True Love Of Her Life, Her Daughter. The Only Christmas Gift She Wanted Was A House. Now That Beyoncé Was Planning To Move Out Into Her Own, She Figured It Was Only Right For All Of Them To Get Their Own Place.

"It Was Good, Pregnancy Sex Isn't Too Bad...Actually Better" I Blushed.

"I Wish I Would've Gotten Some" Kelly Said Rolling Her Eyes.

"Devon Didn't?" Beyoncé Asked Not Wanting To Finish Her Sentence. Since People Were Walking Back And Forth Heading To Their Destinations.

"No, He Was Too Scared. I Had To Beg My Doctor To Repeat It To Him Every Visit"

"Repeat What?"

"That We Could Have Sex During My Pregnancy. He Didn't Want To Believe It Was Normal" Kelly Said.

"Even With His First Child?"

"Girl I Don't Know But Finish Telling Me About Your Trip" Kelly Smiled. Even Though She Missed Having Her Around The Apartment During The Weekend She Was Gone. Kelly Really Needed Her Best Friend, Things Between Her Childs Father Had Gotten Worse. She Didn't Want To Kill Beyoncé's Mood With Her Troubles. Her Best Friend Was Really Finally Doing Good Mentally In Her Life. Having A Decent Business, Becoming Pregnant With The Man She Loved, Her Family Finally Getting Back Into The Knick Of Things. She Wanted Her To Still Be In The Best Of Moods.

"Girl Shawn Couldn't Keep His Hands Off Of Me, I Could Barely Keep Up With Him" Beyoncé Cheesed.

Normally She Wouldn't Express Too Much Detail Of Her Sex Life But She Was Really Happy These Days And Wanted To Express It To Anyone That Wanted To Listen.

"I'm So Jealous, Was He Shocked?"

"Very, The Look On His Face Was So Cute. I'm Happy I Was Able To Spoil My Man Ya Know?"

"Well What Did You Get Him For His Birthday?" Kelly Asked.

Beyoncé Looked Down "This Bomb Ass Pussy The Fuck You Think?"

Kelly Laughed Being Interrupted By Her Minor, Crying For Her Favorite Gummy Snacks.

"You Right Sis My Bad" She Said Tending To Her Daughters Needs.

"The Water Was Beautiful, We Did A Couples Massage. We Just Cuddled Most Of The Time Since He Didn't Want To Do Anything Major For His Birthday This Year"

Kelly Nodded Her Head "I'm Glad You Guys Had Fun And I Know He Will Love That Watch You Bought Him Too"

Beyoncé Blushed, She Knew She Wasn't Able To Match Up To His Splurging Of Gifts But She Wanted To Make It Her Goal To Not Worrying About Competing With Him Either.

"He Better.... Shit" Beyoncé Laughed. They Made A Stop Inside The Store Furla.

"I Can't Afford Another Bag For Awhile" Kelly Said.