56

Beyoncé Stared At The Beautiful Structured Hotel. Kelly Giggled Wrapping Her Arm Around Beyoncé Shoulders. "It's Going To Be Fun Girl" Kelly Said Proceeding Inside.

"I Don't Know Why I Was Convinced To Be Here" She Mumbled Before Following Closely Behind Her Best Friend.

Kelly Was Checking Them In While Beyoncé Looked Around The Hotel. She Wanted To Be Mentally Prepared To See Nicki. It Had Been Months Since She Seen Her And In Her Opinion This Was A Weird Way Of Being Re-introduced To Her.

"Giselle" Kelly Called For The Third Time.

Beyoncé Looked Her Way "Here" Kelly Said Handing Her The Key To Her Room.

"I Was Calling You Like Sixteen Times Girl" Kelly Chuckled As They Walked To The Elevator.

"I Was Trying To See If Nicki Was Going To Arrive" Beyoncé Confessed.

"So Your Excited To See Her?" Kelly Smiled While Beyoncé Kept A Straight Face.

"Look I Know I Came Up With This Last Minut-"

"Girl I Came Home From My High Of Spending Quality Time With My Man To You Having This Brilliant Plan Of Spending The Weekend In Soho With A Girl I Haven't Talked To In Months" Beyoncé Said.

Last Weekend When Kelly Watched Blue For The First Time While Beyoncé And Shawn Have Date Night She Came Up With A Brilliant Plan To Have A Girls Getaway.

"I Think We Resolve Many Issues, It's Going To Be Great" Kelly Smiled As The Elevator Doors Opened. Beyoncé Shook Her Head Following Behind.

"Your Right Next To Me, So We're Having Dinner Downstairs Around Seven. I Just Thought We Could Chill For Awhile. Unpack And All That Until Then" Kelly Explained.

"Alright Cool, I Need To Call My Baby Daddy Anyways" She Said Sticking Out Her Tongue Before Unlocking Her Door.

"Whatever" Kelly Giggled.

Beyoncé Entered The Hotel Room Looking Around At What Looked Like An Apartment. "Well Damn" She Smirked Dragging Her Suite Case To The Bedroom.

She Started Unpacking Only To Hear Her Phone Ring. Without Any Hesitation She Picked It Up From The Bed Looking At The Caller I.D. Before Swiping The Screen To Answer.

"Hey Baby" She Said Seeing His Face.

"What's Up?" He Asked As He Placed The Phone Up To Feed Blue.

"Aaah My Baby, Hi Blue Blue" She Smiled. Blue Looked At The Screen Clapping Her Hands.

Shawn Chuckled Feeding Her A Spoon Full Of Baby Food. "I Miss Y'all" Beyoncé Pouted.

"You'll Be Back Sunday Morning Don't Even Stress It" He Said.

"I Know But It's So Weird Hanging Out With Friends. I'm So Used To Being Around Y'all" She Confessed.

"Well I Wanted You To Go Because I Think You Needed It" He Said Looking At Blue.

Beyoncé Sighed "Well I'm Not Ready To See Nicki, I Don't Know How This Will Go Down"

"You Just Gotta Go In With A Clear Mind, Don't Over Talk. Just Listen And Don't Allow This Person To Make You Act Out"

"Your Right, This Is Why Your My Baby Daddy" She Said.

Shawn Twisted Up His Face "You Know I Hate That Name"

"I Know I Know, Let Me See My Baby" She Said. Shawn Turned The Phone More.

Beyoncé Pouted Just Watching Blue Chewing Her Food Had Her In Her Feelings. "Ugh She's So Cute Like She Could Literally Fart And I'll Be Like Yesss Queen"

"What The Fuck" Shawn Said Chuckling.

"My Child Is Top Tier And I Fight About Her"

"I Can't With You" He Said.

"So What Are Y'all Plans Without Me?"

"I Was Gonna Take Her To One Of Those Baby Gyms Today Then Tomorrow I Planned To Take Her To The Office Cause I Got To Handle Some Stuff"

"But Did The Play Pen Come In Yet?" Beyoncé Asked.

Shawn Had Already Knew That Blue Would Have To Spend Some Time At His Job Sooner Or Later So He Order A Huge Play Pen And Some Toys To Keep On One Side Of His Office.

"Yeah I Told You It Came Last Week, Lauren Has To Put That Thing Together"

"Uh Ah Your The Man You Have To Put It Up" Beyoncé Said.

"I Know But Those Things Be So Fucking Difficult"

"Wow For You Own Child"

Shawn Laughed "I'll Try How About That?" He
Asked.

"That Works For Me"

"So Let Me Get A Tour" He Said. Beyoncé Got Up "It Literally Looks Like A Fucking Apartment" She Said Flipping Her Camera Exposing The Entire Room.

"That's Dope, Don't Have Too Much Fun Without Me" He Joked.

"I Won't Trust Me" She Said Hearing Knocking Coming From The Front Door.

"Hold On Baby" She Said Answering It To Revile Kelly.

"Hey Hey, You Like Your Room?" Kelly Asked Stepping Inside Looking Around.

"I Love It, It's Like A Small Apartment"

"Babe, I'm Gonna Put Blue Down For A Nap" Shawn Spoke Up.

Beyoncé Looked Down At Her Phone "Aww Let Me See Her"

Shawn Flipped The Camera Reveling Her Daughter Who Had Fingers In Her Mouth. "I Love You My Sweet Baby" Beyoncé Gushed Giving Her Kisses.

"Oh Your On The Phone Child" Kelly Said.

"Alright Baby, Be Safe Love You" Shawn Said.

"I Will, Love You" She Said Giving Him Kisses As Well Before Hanging Up.

"I'm Sorry Girl" Kelly Said. Realizing That She Sort Of Interrupted.

"Your Fine, So What's Up?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Well Nicki Just Got Here With Her Friend Tanisha-"

"Wait We Bringing Friends Now?" Beyoncé Asked. This Is Just Like Nicki, Always Making Her Own Rules.

"Well I Told Her It's Fine, She Might Feel Like A Third Wheel-"

"Third Wheel My Ass, This Is Just Like Her. Always Thinking About Herself And Nobody Else. If That Was The Case I Would've Brought My Damn Family Girl" Beyoncé Said.

"I Mean I Didn't Think It Was A Big Deal To Be Honest And It'll Be Cool To Meet Someone New...I Already Met Her Though"

"Wait When Did This Happen?"

"I've Hung Out With Her A Couple Of Times And She's Cool, She's A Little Shady But She's Sweet" Kelly Shrugged.

"I Don't Do That"

"What?"

"Shady And The Fact- You Know What It's Whatever. What Time Is Dinner?" She Asked Trying Not To Get All Worked Up.

"Seven Not Seven-Thirty" She Said.

"Mhm Mhm, I Need To Unpack So If You Will" Beyoncé Said.

"Well You Don't Have To Get Mad At Me Girl"

"I'm Not Mad I'm Agitated" Beyoncé Said Reaching For The Door.

Kelly Mumbled "Okay Miss Girl"

Beyoncé Watched Kelly Leave Her Hotel Room Before Closing It Behind Her.