18

Beyoncé Played With Shawn Fingers As Music Blasted. "I'm Glad They Were A Perfect Fit" Shawn Spoke Looking Down At Their New Sneakers He Copped At The Mall The Other Day.

"I Usually Don't Go For Sneakers But They Kind Of Cute" She Said.

"Do I Hear A Sneaker Head In The Making?"

Beyoncé Rolled Her Eyes "No You Don't"

Gloria Walked Up To Them. They Had Just Arrived To The House Finally Getting Comfortable While Everyone Else Roamed Around The Backyard.

"Beyoncé I Hope You Can Eat Eat" Gloria Said Sitting Down Next To Them.

Beyoncé Removed Herself From In Between Shawn's Legs Feeling Uncomfortable.

"Oh Yes I Do. I Smelt Those Ribs As Soon As I Walked Into Your House" She Said As They All Laughed.

"Good Cause Even Though We Bougie We Know How To Throw Down In The Kitchen" Gloria Said.

"My Mom Is The Best At Mac & Cheese, Collard Greens The Whole Nine Yards" Shawn Said.

"Oh Really? You Have To Teach Me Since My Mom Doesn't" Beyoncé Said.

"I'd Be Happy Too" Gloria Smiled Reaching For Her Hand.

"So How's My Grandbaby Holding Up?" She Asked Looking At The Couple.

"Good And Strong" Beyoncé Answered.

"Well I've Already Had Pierre Start Designing One Of Our Rooms For When The Baby Comes Over" Gloria Said.

"Come Over?" Beyoncé Asked. She Had Forgotten That Children Stay Over Grandparents Houses. The Relationship Between Gloria And Her Wasn't Fully Unicorns And Rainbows Just Yet. Just The Thought Of Leaving Her Child With This Woman Alone Scared Her.

"When I Baby Sit And The Baby Sleepover" Gloria Giggled.

"I'm Sure Your Girls Won't Always Be Available To Watch Our Child" Shawn Intervened.

"I Don't Know-"

"I'm Not The Same Woman You Met Last Year...I Promise" She Said Softly Squeezing Her Hand Lightly.

"I'll Have To Think About That" Beyoncé Said.

"Oh I Went Shopping For The Baby Too" Gloria Said Before Ordering The The Maid To Get The Bags.

"I Hope It's Like Two Shirts" Beyoncé Said.

"Do You Not Know Who I Am?" Gloria Chuckled As The Maid Came Over To Place The Shopping Bags Down Beside Her.

"So You Get Your Erotic Spending From Your Mother" Beyoncé Said To Him.

Shawn Smiled Placing His Hand On Her Back. "I Meant To Go Into The Store To Get One Of Those 'My Grandma Is The Best' Type Of Shirts But There Was So Many Cute Things I Just...Well I Had To Get Them" Gloria Shrugged Before Showing Them A Bunch Of Unisex Baby Clothing, Shoes And Socks.

"Oh My God It's So Tiny" Beyoncé Gushed Grabbing A Few From Her.

"These Are To Stay At My House" Gloria Said Making Them Giggle.

"This Cute Mom Thanks" Shawn Stated.

"Your Welcome Baby" Gloria Smiled Giving Him A Side Hug.

"Bey Do You Wanna Play With Us?" Said Her Favorite Child From Shawns Side. The Little Girl Looked At The Baby Clothed Smiling Brightly.

"Is That For The New Baby?" She Asked.

"Yes, Are You Excited To Meet The Baby?" Beyoncé Asked.